Getting Priceless Trophy in 2022

cm-PUNK2000

So i remember when championship edition came out DLC characters made the priceless trophy a lot less grindy, now since Season 5 dropped, is that trophy even less grindy? and can i also purchase the Season 5 characters by spending 100k points or do i need to buy the DLC? 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, cm-PUNK2000 said:

So i remember when championship edition came out DLC characters made the priceless trophy a lot less grindy, now since Season 5 dropped, is that trophy even less grindy? and can i also purchase the Season 5 characters by spending 100k points or do i need to buy the DLC? 

You can buy the dlc characters whether with in game currency or with real cash. While yes it is less grindy it's still a big grind bro so be prepared! I believe you get FM by doing characters story, trials and survival, sorry it's been a while! I recommend trying survival mode on the highest difficulty mainly because it's a breeze now with the survival items and nets you the most exp which will of course generate a lot of cash. Needless to say you should start off on easy with all characters and work your way up while gathering survival items along the way, which you do naturally by just playing survival. Also in case you don't know, spending FM does NOT lock out the trophy so feel free to purchase whatever strikes your fancy at the shop. Good luck bro, hope these tips help! :D   

All the new characters will make it little bit easier to FM, since you can get all the FM for lower levels on any characters you don't have yet. You're still looking at a lot of grinding though. Especially if you didn't get all the FM from before they updated it.

As for buying vs using FM, I would say you get more value if you buy the upgrade to get the characters rather than using FM, but it doesn't really matter.

On 30/05/2022 at 5:33 PM, papert0wng1rl said:

Can someone advise me on what extras I need to buy if I have the standard edition? Will it be enough to get the Champion Edition Upgrade Kit and Season 5 Premium Pass (with the extra 100K FM)?

Champion Edition Upgrade Kit will get you all characters apart from the Season 5 characters. IMO, get the Champion Edition, do every character story and easy survival, then use that FM to buy the S5 characters. You should have plenty of FM to buy them all. 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
23 hours ago, PrimitiveRetro said:

Hi I am getting 0 FM after every online match and this message : You have reached max fm sponsor  I Google it but some answers are 2-3 years ago and obsolete on 7.003.

Anyone has any idea how to get fm  thank you

Edit: You need to win you scrub git gud,thanks myself for figuring it out

Myself:no problem bruh your welcome

When you have Sponsors turned on, you accrue 10FM every match, regardless if you win or lose. This is limited and you can only get a certain amount per day / week. I don't know exactly what the amount is or how long it's for but it's basically free FM just for playing the game.
You are correct though, you also get 50FM per win.

• 2 months later...
On 1-6-2022 at 11:26 AM, KPWCORE said:

Champion Edition Upgrade Kit will get you all characters apart from the Season 5 characters. IMO, get the Champion Edition, do every character story and easy survival, then use that FM to buy the S5 characters. You should have plenty of FM to buy them all. 

It's on sale again (50% off), so I decided to buy it this time. Until the 18th.

There's no need to touch trials or Hard/Extreme Survival for this trophy.

I no longer have all the numbers, but with all the characters unlocked, you only need the following for the trophy:

- all character stories,

- all demonstrations,

- all Easy Survival

- some Normal Survival

- 1 Hard Survival (needed for another trophy)

- 1 Extreme Survival (needed for another trophy)

- 1 character to lvl30

Do note that by buying the last upgrade pack, you also get 100k FM from it (and some of the CFT packs have small FM added to them, if that's okay for you).

Also, keep an eye on the Fighting Chance (or whatever the weekly special matches are) for the Shadaloo Grunts for a chance on more EXP or FM, although those became rarer since an year or two ago..

Still, it's definitely a long grind..

• Like 3

Ive done survival on easy with all characters, 2 on normal and hard. Its also very boring. The time it takes to finish survival normal and up . I can finish some characters trials. At least that's what i prefer. The higher level you get also seem to give you less fm too. 

49 minutes ago, Vergil said:

Ive done survival on easy with all characters, 2 on normal and hard. Its also very boring. The time it takes to finish survival normal and up . I can finish some characters trials. At least that's what i prefer. The higher level you get also seem to give you less fm too. 

Ok, yes, if you are good at trials, it's faster to do those than more full normal survival runs (5000 EXP for the 1st time you finish Normal Survival with each specific character).

As for the FM, no it's always 1000 FM per character level.

The thing is that characters start to need quite a lot of EXP to get a single level up quite fast..

Best way would be to lvl up all characters evenly (or lvl up a character up to lvl16-17 and then switch, since that's where most will end with the quick EXP places).

Definitely going for this trophy isn't worth going above lvl19-20 with anyone (but you still need to get to lvl30 with someone, and I suggest this character to be the one that you use for Survival Hard and Extreme, since those 2 Survival paths will give quite a nice boost to the character lvls!)

1 hour ago, Han_the_Dragon said:

Ok, yes, if you are good at trials, it's faster to do those than more full normal survival runs (5000 EXP for the 1st time you finish Normal Survival with each specific character).

As for the FM, no it's always 1000 FM per character level.

The thing is that characters start to need quite a lot of EXP to get a single level up quite fast..

Best way would be to lvl up all characters evenly (or lvl up a character up to lvl16-17 and then switch, since that's where most will end with the quick EXP places).

Definitely going for this trophy isn't worth going above lvl19-20 with anyone (but you still need to get to lvl30 with someone, and I suggest this character to be the one that you use for Survival Hard and Extreme, since those 2 Survival paths will give quite a nice boost to the character lvls!)

Im gonna do a normal run with a character i haven't used. But  after doing story for a character and demonstration i doubt you will get 5000fm for a normal run. But i will update it here. For extreme i got only 5000 with Ken. 

3 hours ago, Vergil said:

Im gonna do a normal run with a character i haven't used. But  after doing story for a character and demonstration i doubt you will get 5000fm for a normal run. But i will update it here. For extreme i got only 5000 with Ken. 

I said 5000 EXP, not 5000 FM.

Yes that late you likely only get 1-2 levels from Survival Normal, so, only 1000-2000 FM

Edited by Han_the_Dragon

I would suggest for newcomers. Wait for price drop and get the upgrade kit with Premium season so you get all characters and 100k FM.

Do all characters story and demonstrations. Stick to one character like Ryu for level 30. Do Extreme with Ken and Cody, was quite easy with those 2. 

Do survival easy with all characters and do trials vol 5 which contain only 2 trials. The trials should give you 2000 FM for all characters. After characters reach level 20 you get 1000 FM it seems 

Of course all depends on what level every character is. 

Anyway that's my suggestion :)

Edited by Vergil
  • Like 3

• 2 months later...
23 hours ago, Fanatico1981 said:

For any future players.

The upgrade kit itself should be enough.

It is cheaper and you can use the earned FM to buy the remaining fighters.

can I ask what you mean by that?

just for some perspective, I’ve ;

- finished 300 ranked wins

- 1 x extreme run with Ken

- Ken is ranked 31 

- I have at least 5 characters over rank 21 and the remaining on at least 16 at this point 

- completed all stories

- completed all tutorials 

- completed all easy survivals

- completed only 5 normal survivals at this point (progressing).

And I’m only just over 640,000 FM

i don’t have the season 5 premium pass just yet for the extra 5 players stories / tutorials / easy survivals just yet nor the 100,000 fm. 

What upgrade kit do you mean? And when you say that should be enough , what do I need to be doing? This is the only grind left so trying to take any pointers I can.

** I’m not great at trials so it’s not really an option. SFIV was easier somehow.

Edited by JWill_55

There are two DLC

https://platprices.com/game/33007-street-fighter-v-champion-edition-upgrade-kit

https://platprices.com/game/65725-street-fighter-v-champion-edition-upgrade-kit-season-5-prem

With the first one you don't get the season 5 characters, but it is 20 bucks cheaper and with the grinded FM you can buy the remaining characters.

8 hours ago, Fanatico1981 said:

There are two DLC

https://platprices.com/game/33007-street-fighter-v-champion-edition-upgrade-kit

https://platprices.com/game/65725-street-fighter-v-champion-edition-upgrade-kit-season-5-prem

With the first one you don't get the season 5 characters, but it is 20 bucks cheaper and with the grinded FM you can buy the remaining characters.

Sorry I mistook your post for helping with the priceless trophy , where you’re suggesting how to get the additional players.

Your first option doesn’t come with the 100,000 fight money which is part of the reason the second one is more appealing.

• Like 1

Its definitely best to buy upgrade kit with premium pass bundle. I missed it when it was 26$ and only got upgrade kit. I have done all trophies. Many trials. Survival with all characters on easy and normal. Hard with 10 characters and Extreme with 3 characters. Also all demonstrations and character stories. 

I have only 868k FM . But haven't bought the 5 final characters with FM. I reckon with those 5 i would probably get up to 920k or so. 

Edited by Vergil

7 minutes ago, Vergil said:

Its definitely best to buy upgrade kit with premium pass bundle. I missed it when it was 26$ and only got upgrade kit. I have done all trophies. Many trials. Survival with all characters on easy and normal. Hard with 10 characters and Extreme with 3 characters. 

I have only 868k FM 

Oh god!! You’re in a better position than me by doing all that , I guess the only way for you to go is either more ranked games / more survival or more trials ? 

from reading older comments sounds like you should have been done by now (not to make you feel bad).

edit: there’s some pro tour bundles that have 10,000 fight money attached to them should you get desperate. I’m waiting to see if they come on sale for Black Friday / cyber Monday.

Edited by JWill_55

9 minutes ago, JWill_55 said:

Oh god!! You’re in a better position than me by doing all that , I guess the only way for you to go is either more ranked games / more survival or more trials ? 

from reading older comments sounds like you should have been done by now (not to make you feel bad).

edit: there’s some pro tour bundles that have 10,000 fight money attached to them should you get desperate. I’m waiting to see if they come on sale for Black Friday / cyber Monday.

Apperantely finishing General story gave you 100k before, now its gives nothing lol

The best and fastest way of getting Priceless is by doing the extra mission Quick & Immovable that costs 2500 FM to play and rewards 2000 EXP. You can spend 27,500 FM to get a Lv1 character to Lv 18, which will reward you 18,000 FM, so overall, you would’ve just spent 9,500 FM to get all those levels.

It’s an easy battle, just have to defeat the opponent once, with the loading you would be getting 2k exp in 1 to 2 minutes, much faster than grinding survivals. By doing stories, demonstrations and easy survivals you would have a good amount of FM to spent grinding the extra mission. 

Unfortunately this extra mission with the 2000 EXP reward is not always up, and I don’t know the frequency that it appears.

But if you got the Arcade Edition and don’t care about the season 5 characters DO NOT BUY THEM, it’s not worth it, you would only get 25K FM by getting them to 25 because it’s not even worth the trouble to get past this level for the FM reward. So you can use the 100K FM to play extra missions getting 4 characters to level 18 spending a little extra with 110K and getting 72K FM in return. If I had found this out sooner, I would have cut my grind in half.

This was my stats to get the trophy:

-  All Stories

-  All demonstrations

-  About 15 Trials

- All Easy survivals

- More than half Normal survivals

- 2 Hard Survivals

- 1 Extreme Survival

- 1 Lv 30 character with 300+ wins while going for Gold Rank

The rest was doing the extra mission

In the end, the average level of my characters was 22, but if you don’t have Season 5 characters you would have to be about Lv 25 average.

Edited by Clennx
  • Like 3