About the game Horror Bar VR

Silvurg

Hi, sorry if I wrote in the wrong forum, I didn't know very well where to consult.

Does anyone know what happened to the horror bar vr game trophies? Playing I have obtained a few trophies, but they are not listed on the playstation, nor on the web... It is a strange case indeed.
Ask the creators on their official website but got no response.

Does anyone know anything about these trophies or if it has happened with other games?

Just now, Silvurg said:

Hi, sorry if I wrote in the wrong forum, I didn't know very well where to consult.

Does anyone know what happened to the horror bar vr game trophies? Playing I have obtained a few trophies, but they are not listed on the playstation, nor on the web... It is a strange case indeed.

Does anyone know anything about these trophies or if it has happened with other games?

The developers never uploaded their trophy list to Sony to load onto PSN. This happens fairly often. It’s completely on the developers to finish the process. 

• Like 1

There was the same issue with

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/15917-antarctica-88

Russian game developer, released the game in March, therefore I guess they struggled with many things and didn't preoritize the upload of the trophy list. Nevertheless the list was uploaded a few weeks later. 

Best tip is to wait patiently and it will  eventually be uploaded within the next days/weeks. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Silvurg said:

Slightly unrelated to the topic itself but how is the trophy list?

On 24/5/2022 at 2:46 PM, StygianWolf4 said:

Slightly unrelated to the topic itself but how is the trophy list?

As I mentioned before I have obtained some trophies playing the game, but there is no list of trophies even on playstation. And from what I see, they made a port and they have not paid more attention to the game since they never answered me.
It could be that his trophy list is the same as the steam achievements... but I don't know for sure if it is so

Doing nothing & waiting is a good way to ensure the list never gets uploaded. That's horrible 'advice' & people really need to stop suggesting that in threads like this. There's always at least one unfortunately.

When this happens the best thing to do is contact the publisher & tell them the list doesn't sync & needs to be uploaded. Maybe mention the error code NP-32136-5 as well: https://www.vrfactory.pro/kontakt

I just sent them an email & made a comment on their youtube channel as well. Looking at the trophy set for their other game bartender VR I don't have high hopes for the list if & when it goes up though.

Sometimes this still doesn't make a difference & nothing gets done even after they've been made aware of the issue. It's quite bad in the PSVR space. Quivr, Starbear Taxi, Syren, Dinosaur Island, Tarzan VR & Gravitational all have non-synching lists & I bet I'm forgetting a few titles. I did my part & tried to help get those up but couldn't make a difference. The closer to the release window & the more people that ask for the list to be uploaded the better. 

• Like 3