Is PsPlus required for the online trophies?

Hey y'all,  what's in the title, I just wanted to know if I need a Psplus subscription in order to get the online trophies since the battles can be done against the AI and I'm not subbed to plus at the moment,  also the first Cyber Sleuth got nuked from the ps store, does anyone know why? 

Thanks in advance.

2 hours ago, IcySeaSurfer said:

I think you need PS+ for it. It puts you against an AI opponent when you can't find another player in matchmaking. 

As for it being removed I have no idea. Maybe something to do with the re-release it got on Switch that includes a load of Hacker's Memory stuff?

Oh I see that makes sense, I'll grab the online stuff with some other games I'm saving, I don't usually pay for plus just for a month or three just to knock MP stuff, just one last question do you have any idea how long it takes to get all the online trophies done? The guide mentions events but we can never rely on that as devs can just stop doing so I plan on battling AI.

2 hours ago, Dark_Overlord said:

That's lame, I'm late to the party but I really wanted to play the first one, I really like Digimon manga/anime but the games not so much, so  this one flew under the radar but after watching gameplay I really liked the battles, soundtrack..a shame it got bombed.

48 minutes ago, Sunnyburrito said:

That's lame, I'm late to the party but I really wanted to play the first one, I really like Digimon manga/anime but the games not so much, so  this one flew under the radar but after watching gameplay I really liked the battles, soundtrack..a shame it got bombed.

The Cyber Sleuth series are great games :)  The first was available physically if you still want it.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Dark_Overlord said:

The Cyber Sleuth series are great games :)  The first was available physically if you still want it.

This! Physical copies of Cyber Sleuth can be tracked down at a pretty reasonable price. Definitely worth hunting one down to experience both sides of the story

• Like 1

• 1 year later...