Boxcelios

Baker

Basically the last minigame I need to complete and it’s infuriating me. I haven’t been able to get above 40. I mean half the time the core is just outside of the screen. How can I ever be fast enough destroying the cores like that?

I’m not holding the shoot button, I’m trying to line up the shot to the core asap and mainly move horizontally but I can’t get it to work properly.

Any tips?

Well I watched a few video’s and it looks like a different game to me.

I mean 90% of the enemies I can kill without losing time but sometimes enemies just go totally off screen to the point I can’t even see them and here is where I lose like 5-6 seconds per enemy. That usually happens like 5 times every attempt and then my time is up.

I made it to 44 now but it just seems luck based to me, but it shouldn’t be luck based right?

Well I made it to 50. Just barely though.

I don’t understand what the hell was going on with those enemies that just went off screen but that made this is the hardest, most frustrating, rage inducing mini game in any Yakuza game I played. ?

Now to relax with some fishing to clean up the minigames.

Edited by Baker

1 hour ago, black__bunny said:

Depends on what mini games you have left 1f601.png

Golf was the most annoying for me cause when I was doing it I managed to go 6 under, messed up really bad on one hole, then recovered and got under par on the remaining holes and ended on -4, then for about an hour I just couldn't play as well again 

had to take a huge break and do almost everything else before coming back to it 

I swear I don't remember this game at all.  Like not even a tiny bit, it looks completely unfamiliar to me.  Granted, I got the plat for this game many years ago, but I remember my struggles with the damn batting cages very, very vividly.  I don't remember this mini-game.  

8 hours ago, black__bunny said:

Depends on what mini games you have left 1f601.png

I just had fishing left. Which was relaxing indeed. ?

But I’m done now with all mini games.

• Like 1