Is this game delisted?

timpurnat

I wanted to buy the game because I saw that it's on sale on psdeals, but I can't seem to find it on ps store.

Update: The game isn't delisted, but I was only able to find it on ps4 ps store 

Edited by timpurnat
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, Drag-On-Detritus said:

I found it on the NA & AU stores (on a ps4) by searching for 'museum'. Nice discount too I'd grab the NA version right now but I'm 7 cents short. It'll make for nice cart filler at a later date in any case.

Thanks! My friend just found it on ps4 as well, I think it's one of these games that only shows up on ps4. Ps store is so broken ? I was searching on web and ps5 and couldn't find anything

Edited by timpurnat
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, timpurnat said:

Thanks! My friend just found it on ps4 as well, I think it's one of these games that only shows up on ps4. Ps store is so broken 1f602.png I was searching on web and ps5 and couldn't find anything

NP, glad that worked out & yeah man the store is so rooted. I've had to do 'creative' searches to find a fair few games lately but nothing beat this morning looking everywhere for the Altdeus DLC before finding out it's not even on my store. They were happy to sell me the base game on that store though lol.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...