Pathogen DLC incoming (08/30/2022)

1 hour ago, jason_trixta said:

Hardcore mode is completely busted.  Im soloing hc50 levels and they're easier than intense.  The royally fucked this mode up.

That's because it's bugged to stay at casual. This game failed hard, like a few hundred people bought the DLC.

I find myself getting the difficulty settings names mixedup, is the hardest difficulty Extreme or Insane?

Well I also just noticed that the devs get the names mixed up as well. As it's wrong on PS4 trophy list

A Stand Up Fight
Finish a mission on Insane Difficulty.

A Stand Up Fight
Finish a mission on Extreme Difficulty.

Great work by the devs, didn't even proof read the trophies, not that it was even possible to unlock half of them all within the first 3 months of release.

There are bugs in this game with Xenos twitching and getting stuck on scenery and walls etc that still exist to this day... Oh and it STILL runs like arse on base PS4.

Edited by enaysoft

Hello,

I got a question. We are trying the Hardcore mode with a friend (me on PS5, him on PS4). After the first run in hardcore 1, I've unlocked the trophy for hardcore 10 (??) but not him. Is it a known glitched trophy in a good way for PS5 players? (It happens in mission 1-1)

Edited by Nakqz

26 minutes ago, Nakqz said:

Hello,

I got a question. We are trying the Hardcore mode with a friend (me on PS5, him on PS4). After the first run in hardcore 1, I've unlocked the trophy for hardcore 10 (??) but not him. Is it a known glitched trophy in a good way for PS5 players? (It happens in mission 1-1)

Yes. For PS5 users it unlocks on the first level. For PS4 users, it unlocks after Hardcore 10 as expected.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, enaysoft said:

Is Hardcore 10 actually harder difficulty now?

When we was doing this with my friend on PS4 so that it can unlock his trophy, it was not difficult. We did the very first mission 10 times with each run in the latest hardcore level unlocked and it was pretty easy.

• Like 1

On 2022. 9. 22. at 6:03 PM, enaysoft said:

Is Hardcore 10 actually harder difficulty now?

Hi.
I just cleared my solo hardcore 10.
If you know about the main episode,
I don't think hard core mode is that hard.
You'll be able to clear it, too. Cheer up.?

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 12/31/2022 at 10:43 AM, picarodeplaya said:

Hi. How do you unlock hardcore mode? I have the platinum, the pathogen DLC finished and the game doesnt give me the option at the menu. Do you have to beat the DLC on insane too?

Dunno if you got an answet somewhere but in the endeavor there is a terminal upstairs that unlocks hardcore mode.