How hard is "...it" trophy for 2 good players ?

Can either you or your buddy stealth kill bosses? If not then I’d recommend finding a third person. I got through Crushing difficulty easily as I joined a few random games and the host was always someone who had completed it on Hardcore and was stealth killing bosses which makes things so much quicker and easier. Even if you can stealth kill bosses I’d still recommend a third person so you’re not at a disadvantage. That being said it is possible to solo all levels, so can be doable with 2 people but would most likely take a lot of practice.

• Like 3

It is defo possible and I say this because I got carried by 2 people who pretty much did it without me.  I was able to do the crushing part, but to get the ...IT trophy is another level.  I think its within reach of most people.  But you have to love the multiplayer because you need to be prepared to put in a lot (and I mean a lot) of time to get good and learn the best strategies etc

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

You can solo them all but stage 3, 5, 7 and 8 are very hard 

Any Difficulty Enemies You Need To Kill Stages Survival 
Stage 1: Train Wreck 54
Stage 2: Madagascar City 59 + 1 Boss
Stage 3: Prison 54 
Stage 4: Auction House 75 + 1 Boss
Stage 5: Scotland 61
Stage 6: Remnants 63 + 1 Boss
Stage 7: Sunken Ruins 71
Stage 8: Pirate Colony 78 + 1 Boss
Stage 9: River 68 
Stage 10: New Devon 72 +2 Boss 

Crushing 3 Star Times Stages Survival 
Stage 1: Train Wreck 04:25
Stage 2: Madagascar City 07:00
Stage 3: Prison 06:00
Stage 4: Auction House 12:00
Stage 5: Scotland 09:00
Stage 6: Remnants 13:20
Stage 7: Sunken Ruins 13:10
Stage 8: Pirate Colony 15:50
Stage 9: River 15:00
Stage 10: New Devon 24:00 

• Like 3

• 5 months later...
On 14/06/2022 at 5:33 AM, DarkSuperT said:

Hey !

My buddy and me want to 100% survival mode but wanted to know how hard it is for 2 players ?

I mean, is it nearly impossible to even dare to think of doing it, or is it just going to be hard ? 1f604.png

Thanks !

it's going to be hard, but in like every game, it is always hard at first. But after few times, you have started to learn the mecanics and it gets better.

If you want to play with your mate, without a 3rd, the best way would be to level up your levels since you earn health. Also leveling up your weapons is a really good thing to do. 

If you have the chance, do the challenges to unlock all the items. Path of indra allows you to stealth the bosses by behind. If one of you has it, it'll be perfect. Also if the other have juggernaut (cant remember the name), it'll be easier to be a decoy and let the other player to stealth kill the boss by behind. 

To make it easier and to decrease the time of farming the challenges, you can play every 3 days, and only play on train wreck to complete your challenges. It takes about 10-15 min each 3 days. After 1-2 monthes, you should have unlock everything. Then, you should be well equiped and start the real challenge. 

• Like 1