True Nightrunner

2 hours ago, Drogowskaz said:

What can I say... you were lucky. Maybe there is a method to this and you actually have to do all the trials on a newly installed game in the last patch. Then the game save is not converted. But again to go halfway through the game...tragedy.

i think this method costs you 15 hours of free time...

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Drogowskaz said:

I know, but I spend my free time on other games, where, despite other bugs, at least with trophies they are not there.

However, I'm secretly hoping for an update for the holidays. If not, it will remain deleting, installing and playing from the beginning.

I agree with you and will do the same

• Like 1

Today message from Techland:

"Dear xxx

Until we compile fixes for our upcoming larger patch - not a hotfix. And, as mentioned before, we cannot announce anything through this channel." -> it's about my email.

So there will be something big!!! I just hope they fix it.

Edited by Drogowskaz
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Drogowskaz said:

Today message from Techland:

"Dear xxx

Until we compile fixes for our upcoming larger patch - not a hotfix. And, as mentioned before, we cannot announce anything through this channel." -> it's about my email.

So there will be something big!!! I just hope they fix it.

Mine is updating as we speak, so they just launched an update. Going in fingers crossed

edit; looks like its a patch just for an event that launches today/tomorrow. Nothing auto popped. I started and canceled challenge x. Nothing. Im not gonna retry all challenges for the 10th time. Ill await a patch that specifically mention it. Or await the seeing of yall party in here lol. This game has been stuck on my ps for months now just for this bullshit trophy

Edited by BigDoggNL
  • Like 2

That's why they wrote that it's not about a Christmas hotfix. There will be a brutal patch in April - hope they don't screw up more....

Community Manager “Uncy” has already confirmed that what’s in the patch today are only “slight changes,” as there’s a bigger update is due in April with the “brutality changes.”

Edited by Drogowskaz
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

After I dont know how many months, today FINALLY "true nightrunner" trophy popped for me!!! Redid only 1 (first) then "true nightrunner" trophy and platinum popped up! Hopefully this time its finally fixed for everyone! This nightmare is now finally over and I can just enjoy the game, enjoyed it anyway but this one trophy just haunted in my head rent free for months.

9 hours ago, BigDoggNL said:

Oooow shit! Cant wait my sister borrowed my ps5 should be with me tomorrow.  What needs to be done ? Does it auto pop or do we need to redo any of the trials ?

I redit 1 trial and after that it popped, hopefully its fixed for everyone now. Not like just the few lucky ones ?

Edited by REMEDED
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, REMEDED said:

After I dont know how many months, today FINALLY "true nightrunner" trophy popped for me!!! Redid only 1 (first) then "true nightrunner" trophy and platinum popped up! Hopefully this time its finally fixed for everyone! This nightmare is now finally over and I can just enjoy the game, enjoyed it anyway but this one trophy just haunted in my head rent free for months.

I redit 1 trial and after that it popped, hopefully its fixed for everyone now. Not like just the few lucky ones 1f62c.png

curious, the trial you did, was it on new game plus?

• 4 weeks later...