True Nightrunner

Another useless update. In NG+ mode (PS5) you overwrite the game state and to complete trials 1-10 you have to go through a bit of the storyline to get a parachute and a grappling hook. Turn off sync with the cloud so you can go back to pre-NG+ state if needed. I tried challenges 1-10 in NG+ and still the same.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Drogowskaz said:

Another useless update. In NG+ mode (PS5) you overwrite the game state and to complete trials 1-10 you have to go through a bit of the storyline to get a parachute and a grappling hook. Turn off sync with the cloud so you can go back to pre-NG+ state if needed. I tried challenges 1-10 in NG+ and still the same.

I have no ps+ on Russian account. Sanctions on Russian ps store ?. But thanks for an advice

• Like 1

20 hours ago, DireIvan said:

I have no ps+ on Russian account. Sanctions on Russian ps store ?. But thanks for an advice

I understand, but I hope you're against the war...

Anyway,

I regularly write to Techland support. You can laugh a bit...

"The latest hotfix 1.9.3 was not aimed at trophies. This will be tackled with a new main patch, not a hotfix."

"We'll do our best not to break anything. We are gamers ourselves and this is our game, after all. We also want it to work flawslessly, while the True Nightrunner trophy issue is of top priority in our team right now. Stay tuned for our next patch and follow our official profiles, please. Once more, we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience."

Edited by Drogowskaz
  • Like 2

I got the trophy yesterday, after doing all of them it didn’t unlock and then I went and did the 1st and then the 2nd it unlocked, what I noticed was although I had gold on the 2nd the check marks were still there like I got no reward the first time! So probably they don’t register correctly! 

• Like 1

On 2/17/2023 at 8:58 AM, totakos1 said:

I got the trophy yesterday, after doing all of them it didn’t unlock and then I went and did the 1st and then the 2nd it unlocked, what I noticed was although I had gold on the 2nd the check marks were still there like I got no reward the first time! So probably they don’t register correctly! 

are you talking about the checkmarks that you see when you hit the touchpad and can see it on the map or are you talking about when your avatar walks directly up to the sign post for each trial?

On 17.02.2023 at 4:58 PM, totakos1 said:

Can anyone confirm that?

• Like 1

On 2/17/2023 at 3:58 PM, totakos1 said:

Again you the one who got lucky, I tried 1-10 10-1 praying the Jesus, doing them in every possible order standing upside down screaming "I believe I can fly, I believe I cant touch the sky" and still nothing. Clearly they fixed it (at least for some lucky people) cause many people got the trophy, but there is still many of us who dont get it no matter what method we try.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
21 hours ago, DireIvan said:

They posted it on 2nd of February. Still working on fix

Yes I know. But how long did it take them to officially announce this information. The problem has been there for several months, and only in February they officially wrote ... probably after many reports from players !!!

• Like 1

i did all 10 trials in 1 go and got the trophy, i was really nervous when seeing posts on this thread be as recent as of this year :/ I only strarted the game 2 weeks ago. The game is a disappointment because of bugs, amazing they still linger all this time.

• Like 1

On 18.03.2023 at 5:40 PM, Kal-El457 said:

i did all 10 trials in 1 go and got the trophy, i was really nervous when seeing posts on this thread be as recent as of this year :/ I only strarted the game 2 weeks ago. The game is a disappointment because of bugs, amazing they still linger all this time.

What can I say... you were lucky. Maybe there is a method to this and you actually have to do all the trials on a newly installed game in the last patch. Then the game save is not converted. But again to go halfway through the game...tragedy.

• Like 1