No Autopop (as of now)

I got an interesting problem. I started the PS5 version before I learned about the trophy problems and earned a few then realized something was wrong with the simplest trophies weren't unlocking which I guess was because I earned them in the og version. So I downloaded the new version of the PS4 version, if autopopped everything I did in that version but last night I didn't get the trophy for my first episode win because I got that on PS5 but I got the trophy for 7 episode wins on PS4. So it's a complete mess which I hope can eventually be resolved 

5 hours ago, Darksider said:

So, I just got the plat on PS4 EU region. Can I auto-pop the PS4 NA region or is it bugged like the PS5 auto-pop ? I’ve seen people getting the plat on both region so I wonder if it’s safe to test it out. By the way I’ve never played the original version, and I’ve never played on another platform than PS4. 

Yes you can.

18 minutes ago, Darksider said:

Are you sure, though? I’m scared some trophies might not pop and I’ll be stuck with an unfinished trophy list. Trophies are so bugged right now I’m not sure I want to test it out except if someone already tried it after the f2p update and can confirm every trophies auto-pop. 

So the way I done was I done the old launcher plat on PS4. Downloaded the new launcher on EU and NA and both autopopped on my PS5 :), but feel free to get more responses before making a decision :)

On 23/07/2022 at 11:54 AM, roushmartin6 said:

I got an interesting problem. I started the PS5 version before I learned about the trophy problems and earned a few then realized something was wrong with the simplest trophies weren't unlocking which I guess was because I earned them in the og version. So I downloaded the new version of the PS4 version, if autopopped everything I did in that version but last night I didn't get the trophy for my first episode win because I got that on PS5 but I got the trophy for 7 episode wins on PS4. So it's a complete mess which I hope can eventually be resolved 

I have the same problem, didn't play the og version but played the new ps4 and ps5 versions on different ocasions and now it is total mess with trophies I can't earn on both versions

1 hour ago, Darksider said:

That's the thing: I've never played on the old launcher. 

The old launcher shared a trophy list where as the new launcher has region listed trophies. If you popped plat on the new EU launcher , I see no reason why the NA new launcher won’t give you plat. The topic at hand is that the trophies won’t autopop / normal pop on the PS5 version :)

On 7/23/2022 at 10:54 PM, Darksider said:

So, I just got the plat on PS4 EU region. Can I auto-pop the PS4 NA region or is it bugged like the PS5 auto-pop ? I’ve seen people getting the plat on both region so I wonder if it’s safe to test it out. By the way I’ve never played the original version, and I’ve never played on another platform than PS4. 

I got the plat on the original NA PS4 launcher of Fall Guys. I was able to auto pop all the trophies on the new PS4 launcher on PS5.

16 minutes ago, Darksider said:

Yeah but that’s the thing, I’ve never played the original launcher. I’ve started playing after the free-to-play update. I know you can auto-pop both EU & NA region trophies on the new launcher if you got the plat on the original launcher, I wonder if you can auto-pop all NA trophies if you only played the EU version on the new launcher. At the moment I’m getting mixed answers so I don’t know. 

My money is on no since all the progress from the old launcher was what gave the auto pop to the new one and both these NA/EU lists are new launchers. But I think the only way to know is download and start the NA version and hope for the best… and then hope the PS5 version gets fixed.. I’ve played for fun here and there but since no trophies are earnable it’s kinda lame.

On 7/24/2022 at 4:38 PM, Darksider said:

Are you sure, though? I’m scared some trophies might not pop and I’ll be stuck with an unfinished trophy list. Trophies are so bugged right now I’m not sure I want to test it out except if someone already tried it after the f2p update and can confirm every trophies auto-pop. 

I personally tried this having played on the original launcher and it only popped the trophies I had from the original despite me having the Platinum on the new EU launcher. I even tried doing Infallible again manually but it still didn't pop on the NA list.

My best guess is, if you try it right now without having ever played the original, none will auto-pop. I'm praying the PS5 launcher eventually gets an auto-pop fix, then I can go back and pop Infallible on the NA launcher.

On 24/07/2022 at 11:38 AM, Darksider said:

Personally, after completing the original version before the "server closure", I had no problem popping both the NA and EU trophy lists. I can't speak for everyone for sure, but in my case, it was all fine.

Still waiting for that PS5 autopop tho lol

10 minutes ago, IncelJoe said:

Have the devs confirmed that autopop is coming to the PS5 version?

This is the only response at the moment

On 7/23/2022 at 7:20 AM, gthmy259 said:

Update from Fall Guys Support - 

Hey there, Thank you very much for contacting us! I apologize in advance for any inconvenience caused, we are currently experiencing some problems with trophies on PlayStation. Nonetheless, you'll be pleased to learn that the Devs are already aware of this issue, and they're looking into potential solutions right now. I can't provide a time frame for a fix, but please rest assured we'll make this right! You may want to follow our official Twitter for the latest updates, and check our Issue Tracker page to see the progress. If you have any other issues, please do not hesitate to let us know! Kind regards, ****** Fall Guys Player Support.

I saw some of your replies and I want to let you guys know that I just want the trophies to be fixed. I wasn't trying to be rude to the Devs, but somebody has to be the guy to push for a fix. I also intend to play the PS5 version of Fall Guys once it's fixed. I love the game and have been playing the PS4 version in the meantime (I'll continue to play even after earning the PS5 trophies once they're fixed). Happy Trophy Hunting!

9 hours ago, Darksider said:

I think you are right. I might test it out then, because if not a single trophy auto-pop then I could just delete the trophy list at 0%. 

Yeah I know that you can auto-pop both NA & EU trophy lists with no problem if you already got the plat on the old launcher. But I think it might be impossible at the moment if you never played the old launcher. 

How do you do that? I have the plat on the original NA launcher. I downloaded the new launcher on the ps5 and it only auto-popped a couple trophies. Is there a way I should be able to auto-pop the new PS4 version trophy lists somehow?

EDIT: I downloaded the new ps4 NA launcher and it auto-popped everything. Is there a way I can do the EU version as well?

Edited by Icerunner45

15 hours ago, Mastodon_Slayer said:

How can i get a NA account? I have EU account. I need to create a USA account?

The second half of the below embedded video should get you through the steps on creating a US PSN account. Do note this video was uploaded back in 2017 so setting up a brand new account today might be a little different to what’s shown in the video but the overall setup process between then and now should be the same. Also there shouldn’t be any difference creating an account from a PS5 over doing so on a PS4 since there is little difference between the user and/or account creation interface plus the steps to be taken between the two consoles/generations.

By the way, I strongly recommend you not to use the same address used in the video with your account because most states in the US (including New York, the state chosen in the video) demand additional taxes at the PlayStation Store checkout. These taxes should only apply to paid products and Fall Guys is a F2P game so it’s not important in this case but should you wish to buy anything of value afterwards (the only way to buy paid digital items from SEN countries/regions you don’t live in is to purchase PSN cards supporting your country/region of choice from a valid seller online, I personally buy PSN cards to redeem on my US account from PC Game Supply and have been doing so for years) you’ll want to pick a random address found online within a US state which doesn’t mandate a tax onto the existing price of digital goods. There’s a few states to choose from that don’t do this but New Hampshire is the only one I can remember because the address I’ve chosen is from there.

I bring the content in above paragraph to attention because not only do I believe taxes should be made from taking a percentage of the existing price instead of being added on (Australia’s GST is an example of correct taxing, the only problem is what’s being done/spent with taxpayers dollars but here really isn’t the place or time to talk politics…) but ultimately, giving money to a country you don’t live in or aren’t a citizen of is a dumb and rather unnecessary action, at least in the case of buying digital games and other related content from anywhere beyond your country of residence.

Edited by TurningRedEye
  • Like 3