Modders everywhere but no way to Report?

Basically the Titel says it all i found people flying trough houses faster then with kurama link or people one shot everything with regular hits no cooldowns and different ultimates in the same game right when the game starts i didn’t found anyway to report or avoid cheaters/modders game was fun at the beginning but now i can say its not recommended to play this game if you take PVP serious if you good at the game and match up with people that are hacking its very depressing this is remembering me on the time in dead by daylight with jumping survivor that just jump over the exit gates game is broken not always but sadly too often 

9 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

If there's no in-game report option and no forums of any kind, your only option is to contact the devs directly via Twitter or Facebook and pray they do something about it.

Yes looks like there is nothing i only read about people with similar problems by now also found something about future stronger support in this game so i was hoping that this change was already in the game something with suspending cheaters i was thinking this includes something like reporting 

On 29.6.2022 at 3:16 PM, VanDeaM said:

Do the modders at least make the games go faster then usual?

Lol yes actually because when ever my team tried to score they would just appear very fast in Base mode for example and then wipe everything out so its a 100% loss atleast in base mode and goes pretty quick but it’s possible to win if you get the team mates that are not cheating fast enough in combat battle for example 

On 30.6.2022 at 5:20 PM, zizimonster said:

Do these mods autopop trophies?

@schwarzparker1

I didn’t earn any trophies when ever i encountered modders so i doubt that they can do that but maybe only team mates get benefits i have no idea sorry

On 30.6.2022 at 3:39 PM, FiodorKing said:

You can raport players via Bandai Namco http site. 

Thanks for the info i finished the game and i just probably never gonna play it again i had some fun but at the end i regret starting it 

Sorry for my late reply i didn’t noticed that someone wrote here thanks for the answers ??

• Like 2