[Bug] Jackpot ending tropies do not unlock

Got a quick response. Issue got forwarded to Nicalis as they're responsible for the port. But it got forwarded by James himself, who has his name written on the game besides Ed. Other people seem to report the issue on Nicalis timeline too right now. Let's hope they fix it

• Like 1

Joining the club. Unlocked Brimstone, no trophy. Kind of afraid to keep playing, in case they don’t code it for retroactive popping when/if they fix it, or if there are any other glitched trophies; don’t want to have to start the whole game from scratch later.

1 hour ago, Garamoth said:

Nope, trophies are not fixed and this patch made things even worse.

Now the unlock text doesn't even correspond to the item being unlocked anymore.

Noticed that when I finished my Lost /w 45 coins run earlier. Claimed I unlocked Floors 3 and 4 (while still showing the images of the Holy Mantle and the Negative), then claimed I unlocked Bumbo the Dead (again). Then it gave me Everything is Terrible, but that one was listed correctly. Thought it was just a bug with the Lost.

• 4 weeks later...

Prodding the topic again, seeing if anyone has more info or has heard anything new. I know there’s been claims that Nicalis has stated they’re aware of the issue and will be rectifying it “soon,” but I can’t seem to find anywhere that confirms that outside of the message board here and a couple of Tweets, none of which actually show Nicalis saying that. Tweeted them myself, but haven’t heard back.

At least nothing else glitched out on me; have everything done and everything unlocked properly, except for how every unlock post-patch has the wrong text on it. (Unlocking Bumbo the Empty claimed I had unlocked The Basement, etc.) Really hoping if a patch ever comes that it retroactively applies and I don’t need to delete my save and start over again. Doing the Dead and the Empty was a ridiculous amount of frustration for me. If it doesn’t, I’ll probably just back up the save and spam the Weird for the trophies, then restore the save.

Also, random tidbit, but it seems this impacted the XSX version in the same way as well; all the “Jackpot” achievements are similarly glitched.

Edited by Ashande

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, IcySeaSurfer said:

Somebody has the bugged trophies now! I don't know how and it's nobody registered on PSNprofiles 1f616.png

Well, there was no update, and over on that other site where trophies are true or something, it still shows zero achievers. Doing a quick run now to see if anything happens, but I doubt it; I suspect it’s either someone who figured out how to diddle the PS5 or (if we’re lucky) someone testing an incoming patch that actually fixes the issue. Guess we’ll find out,

• Like 2

• 9 months later...

Tagging back in, seeing if anyone else has any news. Did a couple runs recently, no joy. No patches so far as I can tell. Have tried contacting both Nicalis and Edmund on four different occasions over the last few months, both were unresponsive.

17 minutes ago, Ashande said:

Tagging back in, seeing if anyone else has any news. Did a couple runs recently, no joy. No patches so far as I can tell. Have tried contacting both Nicalis and Edmund on four different occasions over the last few months, both were unresponsive.

According to this site: https://prosperopatches.com/PPSA06614 the last patch was released in July of last year :(.

• 6 months later...