Is " Take all comers " still boostable?

Vox-Media

9 hours ago, kevinyang82 said:

Did you unlock the beat 10 challengers trophy through this method?

I'm about to start on this soonish, so hopefully it still works. 

Yes but i unlocked it a long time ago. Now I have also unlocked Competitive Spirit but it popped up after beating another player and not my 2nd account...I'm starting to think that it works but doesn't count all wins.

• 5 weeks later...
On 7/1/2022 at 1:17 AM, Vox-Media said:

I don't know why but for me the farming method with the 2nd account seems not working. I've won 66 rounds and the trophy " Competitive Spirit " didn't pop out. Any suggestions?

Same! I got the trophy for 10 wins, but not 50 as of yet. I'm currently at 66 Video Challenge wins as well between me and my burner account and nothing. 

I did read somewhere that if you forfeit or quit the challenge (with your burner account) to give your main account the win, it doesn't count towards the trophy. I'm hoping this trophy pops soon enough because I'm exhausted with this game lol

• 5 months later...

I finished this last week with only some issue’s at the start. 

First of all I used 4 alt accounts to setup 100 challenges all together. The max amount of challenges on my feed were 30, if I would do more on the account some didn’t show up. Btw make sure the account actually works, my first 2 accounts had some issue and I could not challenge my main account back, because online data was not found. Now I would just add one of these accounts on my friend list and beat all 30 songs while switching back and forth to accept and quit the challenge. Not sure why this was not mentioned in the guide but you can not fight the same song over and over again from 1 account. That’s why you need to setup 30 different songs. 

All around this took me around 15 hours to complete, having a 2nd console with a 2nd copy would definitely speed up some time so you don’t have to keep switching accounts.

Hope this helps someone that’s still needs to get it done. 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/01/2023 at 10:56 PM, Yuichiro-Akuhei said:

First of all I used 4 alt accounts to setup 100 challenges all together. The max amount of challenges on my feed were 30, if I would do more on the account some didn’t show up. Btw make sure the account actually works, my first 2 accounts had some issue and I could not challenge my main account back, because online data was not found. Now I would just add one of these accounts on my friend list and beat all 30 songs while switching back and forth to accept and quit the challenge. Not sure why this was not mentioned in the guide but you can not fight the same song over and over again from 1 account. That’s why you need to setup 30 different songs. 

All around this took me around 15 hours to complete, having a 2nd console with a 2nd copy would definitely speed up some time so you don’t have to keep switching accounts.

Thanks for posting this. Luckily I only replayed a duplicate song from my alt 10 times, so didn't waste too much time/effort.

Only 34 more to go for the 100 challenges. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 10.1.2023 at 0:56 PM, Yuichiro-Akuhei said:

having a 2nd console with a 2nd copy would definitely speed up some time so you don’t have to keep switching accounts.

you can just give up the challenge on the account you are playing on .. counts as 1 challenge as well :)

Edited by jayboo1991

• 3 months later...

Hi!

I just wanted to say that you can actually play a round, win and give up, and it will still count, unlike what's written in the trophy guide. I've found a dummy account with every song at 0 point, I played each of them up to the 1st star and got the 50 challengers trophy after doing that 17 times in a row against the same account. You just have to be careful to pick a different song each time.

Yeah while I can't confirm the give up thing, I do agree that different songs really matter. When I was self boosting with my 4 other alt accounts I initially challenged my self from the alt. Then I would beat the alt on my main and challenge the alt again from my main. Problem was that when you challenge someone quite often the song you get is random and it kept sending me the same song to do. So it wouldn't count.

I ended up creating a spreadsheet where I recorded the songs I had played against for each of my ALTs. That seemed to help and I got it after about 118 recorded wins as shown in the UI.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/1/2023 at 6:56 AM, Yuichiro-Akuhei said:

Good I am trying to win the 100 challenges in just dance 2017 but nothing that jumps me the trophy I have already won 142 challenges and nothing, I am doing this process with 3 accounts, I do not have the subscription of just dance unlimited, will be that you can perform the challenges with the first 30 songs in one account, and in the other accounts I have perform the challenges with those same 30 songs and with the other accounts I have equally with those same 30 songs? Because as I say I do not have the just dance unlimited to perform the challenges with different songs, it would be so if I count? Or if or if I have to get the just dance unlimited to be able to perform the process of winning the 100 challenges.

Good I am trying to win the 100 challenges in just dance 2017 but nothing that jumps me the trophy I have already won 142 challenges and nothing, I am doing this process with 3 accounts, I do not have the subscription of just dance unlimited, will be that you can perform the challenges with the first 30 songs in one account, and in the other accounts I have perform the challenges with those same 30 songs and with the other accounts I have equally with those same 30 songs? Because as I say I do not have the just dance unlimited to perform the challenges with different songs, it would be so if I count? Or if or if I have to get the just dance unlimited to be able to perform the process of winning the 100 challenges.

On 10/1/2023 at 6:56, Yuichiro-Akuhei said:

Terminé esto la semana pasada con solo algunos problemas al principio. 

En primer lugar, utilicé 4 cuentas alternativas para configurar 100 desafíos en total. La cantidad máxima de desafíos en mi feed era 30, si hacía más en la cuenta, algunos no aparecían. Por cierto, asegúrese de que la cuenta realmente funcione, mis primeras 2 cuentas tuvieron algún problema y no pude recuperar mi cuenta principal porque no se encontraron datos en línea. Ahora simplemente agregaría una de estas cuentas a mi lista de amigos y vencería las 30 canciones mientras cambiaba de un lado a otro para aceptar y abandonar el desafío. No estoy seguro de por qué esto no se mencionó en la guía, pero no puedes luchar contra la misma canción una y otra vez desde 1 cuenta. Es por eso que necesita configurar 30 canciones diferentes. 

Todo esto me tomó alrededor de 15 horas para completar, tener una segunda consola con una segunda copia definitivamente aceleraría algo de tiempo para que no tengas que seguir cambiando de cuenta.

Espero que esto ayude a alguien que todavía necesita hacerlo. 

Edited by JothasGarcia

On 1/7/2022 at 0:17 AM, Vox-Media said:

I don't know why but for me the farming method with the 2nd account seems not working. I've won 66 rounds and the trophy " Competitive Spirit " didn't pop out. Any suggestions?