Platinum and 100% in 2022

Hey there everyone.

I was looking at this game for a very long time and never had time to play it with friends.I would like to start it at one day and do 100%.

I have one friend that would play with me from the very beginning. We are not some pros, but we are decent at PvE coop games and we like to 100% them. 

So all in all, how hard is doing 100% in this game in 2022 and can we do everything in 2 or it's much easier to get 4 players? 

Is everything still achievable without a problem? 

Also, which version is best to buy today to have all dlcs? Ultimate or the Arrogance Lost Collection is enough? 

Thank you for your help ;) 

PS.

I asked the same question in V2 forums, because I'm interested in both of them.

Edited by Patrickosan

• 1 month later...

My friend and I started playing this at the end of January and were in the same boat as you. I figured we'd get half the trophies and move on. We currently are 3 trophies away from the platinum and 100%. The loot system is terrible but luckily they have daily quests for different loot and you can get red items and orange trinkets. There's a DLC level (Reikwald Forest) you can cheese to farm levels and random loot that breaks down into currency that can upgrade weapons and change stats.

My friend and I play daily and can reliably finish all the Nightmare levels with bots. Yes, they're terrible but you can outfit them with good gear and trinkets. We've also been able to beat 2 Cataclysm levels by ourselves. We met someone who has recently gotten 100% and he's helping us with the rest of Cataclysm. We're 7/13 currently plus we still need gold on Town Meeting (horde mode).

We're always looking for a 3rd and/or 4th. Add me and we can help you get started and get what you're looking for. Aside from all it's flaws, it's a really fun game.

On 7/4/2022 at 1:24 AM, Zbir_Vladimir said:

I was looking at those games for some time too.

Arrogance Lost Collection doesnt seem to be enough as it doesnt list "Death On The Reik" DLC and was published before it's release.

So I'd go with Ultimate Edition instead, it was even 90% off recently (which I missed).

Ultimate edition is the way to go. It was on sale for $5 recently and I'm sure it'll be again soon.

Edited by ak1293

• 7 months later...
On 4.7.2022 at 1:31 PM, IAmNotXJ9 said:

4 player is pretty much mandatory on this game the AI is flat out awful.

Yo, so not true. Everything is perfectly doable with the bots, although it is definitely easier with a team. I just got the 100% on my other account in under 5 days while playing the whole thing solo. So only bots as my aid.

• 3 months later...

Hello, i got all the hard trophies and i only need the farming, we completed everything as 3 players, even the whole campaign in nightmare, 5 misions of cataclysm (for the others in cataclysm we had someone else playing with us because we really couldn't with the bot) and the town meetings we did as well with 3 players, so you can really do 90% of the things as 3 players of less.

I don't really think you need 4 players, but the thing you have to do for sure is to search the best strategies for each mission, the 4th player i had for a few cataclysm missions showed us the strategies and we managed to complete almost all as 3 players and he did all alone, even cataclysm, so if you search best weapons & trinkets & strategies for each mission you can plat this in 2022 even if there is no glitches anymore.

Luckily there is a dlc mission with a skip that you can finish in 2 mins in different difficulties to farm weapons and trinkets, i got my first trophy in june 2023, and already finished the hardest stuff. This game requires patience and time, i have probably 200h already in the game and i still need 50-75h more of farming to the 100%. Really worth to plat this, i hope my comment helped??

- - - AND ONE LAST THING, THE TROPHY GUIDE SAYS THIS GAME IS A 8/10 BUT I HAVE PLAYED 9/10 GAMES AND WERE TOO MUCH EASIER THAN THIS, SINCE THIS GAME GOT UPDATED AND BUG FIXEDS THIS IS A 10/10 DIFDICULTY GAME - - -

(Sorry for my bad english i'm spanish)

Edited by CNaai