DLC trophy pop issue

Moridin83

So just a heads about a DLC trophy issue. I bought the DLC while in game after getting the plat, and the DLC trophies didn't pop as they should. I completed "I See Site P" and "Electric Burn" and neither popped when they should have. I wasn't looking at a trophy guide at the time, so I didn't notice, but I went on later to check out the DLC trophies, and saw I should have had a couple. I reopened the game, and they popped when I loaded in. It's not a major issue for me, since I only got 2, but they're still out of order, and with technically impossible time stamps. So this is both a warning for anyone else, and pre-emptively here in case anyone checks my list and sees impossible times for these 2. I don't know if it has to do with the PS+ version (I played the game through PS + Premium, then bought the DLC), or with buying the DLC while in game, and continuing without closing the app first, but I'd recommend anyone playing this to close the game before starting the DLC.

The intro mission is there even if you don't own the DLC and leads you to a screen where you can buy the DLC without exiting the app, which is what makes this more likely to happen.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Yeah, I ran into this issue today myself. Good news is that what seemed to trigger them was to open my completed quest log, and then they all popped after I closed it and went back into the game. (So if you run into this issue yourself, try this if a trophy doesn't pop immediately after completing a boss fight.)

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...