How does the MP booting work for this?

jninja79

Ive been trying to boost the 4P MP trophies but for some reason we seem to be cursed.

We had 4 in a party and when we entered the TEAM made it said we needed 2 more players. We tried splitting into 2 teams of 2 and we couldnt find each other. What are we doing wrong? If anyone has any tips it would be greatly appreciated.

You can't start 4P matches with all 4 players in one team you always need to split into 2 teams. Depending on your luck or the NAT type of the players you might find the other team from the first search or it may take you 2 hours without finding it. Changing the team leaders can make it work sometimes but the servers themselves are inconsistent so it's not a 100% fix. 

• 1 month later...

I encountered this issue as well, but splitting into two teams seemed to work. The only problem is that if you're using alt accounts to boost, one of them will need to be at least at level 9 to access all the modes.

On 18/07/2022 at 3:13 AM, MANU1950 said:

how many hours, is neccesary to finish this Online?

I've been playing for two days and am almost finished.

Done all my matches with dummy accounts and a NetDuma. Fast and trouble free from any randoms. Zero issues. Highly recommend one guys. ISP connection conflicts are mostly everyones issues just restart your modems and network routers/hubs.

On 12/07/2022 at 0:41 PM, jninja79 said:

Ive been trying to boost the 4P MP trophies but for some reason we seem to be cursed.

We had 4 in a party and when we entered the TEAM made it said we needed 2 more players. We tried splitting into 2 teams of 2 and we couldnt find each other. What are we doing wrong? If anyone has any tips it would be greatly appreciated.

also if i may add, dont try to search at the same time. It might result of creating 2 lobbies at the same time. Wait for one team to create the lobby, and then other team can join a little after.

Sometimes changing the host may also work

Edited by bunshing
  • Like 1