Save Transfer and Trophy Autopop

SairenOne

If anyone is wondering:

The PS5-Version of the Game (free for Owners of the PS4-Version) carries over your Progress, but don't pop any Trophy.

That means you have to start from scratch or going to NG+ because you can't collect Trophy related items anymore.

• Like 3

Kinda glad about it in a weird way, I had it in my backlog for quite some time and when the PS5 upgrade hit I thought "I should've played it sooner, I'd finally have at least one autopop". Now, no regrets. Sooner or later I'll get to it, looks fun. 

Out of curiosity, how's the performance? I've read PS4 performance was not that great. 

35 minutes ago, the1andonly654 said:

Kinda glad about it in a weird way, I had it in my backlog for quite some time and when the PS5 upgrade hit I thought "I should've played it sooner, I'd finally have at least one autopop". Now, no regrets. Sooner or later I'll get to it, looks fun. 

Out of curiosity, how's the performance? I've read PS4 performance was not that great. 

I've played the PS4 version. It was fine. No problems. Tested the PS5 version today and I can not see a difference if i'm honest...

Thanks for the heads-up!

While I definitely liked this one a good deal, it's definitely way too janky (in fact I think a couple of trophies bugged for me, but I can't even remember how I got them to unlock), so I don't know if I would wanna do a full replay. I guess I'll see how I feel about the DLC and go from there.

5 hours ago, Doomsounder said:

Also, don't make the same mistake I did and purchase the DLC on the platform you intend to play it on. There's no cross-buy and you can't buy the PS4 version of the DLC on PS5.

26ab.png Hellpoint en Twitter: "A message to our PlayStation players regarding the newly released Blue Sun DLC. https://t.co/QO42kuUkIg" / Twitter

good to know

On 13-7-2022 at 2:11 PM, SairenOne said:

If anyone is wondering:

The PS5-Version of the Game (free for Owners of the PS4-Version) carries over your Progress, but don't pop any Trophy.

That means you have to start from scratch or going to NG+ because you can't collect Trophy related items anymore.

Where is the option to download my ps4 save? It don't see my save in the cloud of on my system

On 14/07/2022 at 0:39 AM, the1andonly654 said:

Unlike SairenOne, I had put the PS4 version in my backlog and when I finally planned to platinum it at the end of 2021, I played for an hour and gave up because of the framerate....

So when I heard that Craddle Games had a PS5 4K60 version in the pipeline I was thrilled because it looked like a good Souls-like :)
And, definitely, even if the game is not free of all flaws (even technically), I enjoyed playing it the first few hours. Then, it's some game design choices that made me complain. But the next-gen update made all the difference for me :)

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/13/2022 at 11:30 PM, Doomsounder said:

Also, don't make the same mistake I did and purchase the DLC on the platform you intend to play it on. There's no cross-buy and you can't buy the PS4 version of the DLC on PS5.

26ab.png Hellpoint en Twitter: "A message to our PlayStation players regarding the newly released Blue Sun DLC. https://t.co/QO42kuUkIg" / Twitter

I'm going to assume you meant "don't make the same mistake I did. Purchase the DLC on the platform you intend to play." Otherwise you're telling people don't buy on the platform you want to play lol. 

9 hours ago, Stars_of_Sirius said:

I'm going to assume you meant "don't make the same mistake I did. Purchase the DLC on the platform you intend to play." Otherwise you're telling people don't buy on the platform you want to play lol. 

dont buy the dlc if you play the ps4 version on ps5-hardware. this is what he wanted to say.