Missile Plant Possible Solo, but Co-op Recommended

• 2 weeks later...
27 minutes ago, Red_In_Circles said:

I'm losing my mind, I can't figure out how to couch co-op split screen this game.  I can't find any answers online either.

I did it in couch co-op, but I'm trying to remember how it was done because I too could not figure it out right away. If I'm right, I think you have to complete the first mission in game when you are in the Paladin basically on your ship where you can move around you will see Briggs in his computer chair speak with him and go from there, and you should be able to do Spilt Screen.

7 minutes ago, TheRetroManiac said:

I did it in couch co-op, but I'm trying to remember how it was done because I too could not figure it out right away. If I'm right, I think you have to complete the first mission in game when you are in the Paladin basically on your ship where you can move around you will see Briggs in his computer chair speak with him and go from there, and you should be able to do Spilt Screen.

I just figured it out, I have to physically talk to Briggs to do split-screen, I've been trying to start it from the online menu wondering why the Press Start to join option wasn't showing up.  I still am going to need help online to get a few trophies, hopefully my account here refreshes so I can create and view sessions.  My own fault for waiting too long, though.

4 minutes ago, Red_In_Circles said:

I just figured it out, I have to physically talk to Briggs to do split-screen, I've been trying to start it from the online menu wondering why the Press Start to join option wasn't showing up.  I still am going to need help online to get a few trophies, hopefully my account here refreshes so I can create and view sessions.  My own fault for waiting too long, though.

Long as you have loaded the game up and earned a trophy then update your profile here it should refresh, and you can make sessions. Or if you do not wanna sync your trophies for this game, go earn any trophy in another game and then sync and sessions will be available after an update.

Honestly it does not take long for the online you can do it in 4 or 5 hours maybe less but yeah good luck with it.

Edited by TheRetroManiac

If it helps anyone the way I did the hard running escape section solo was to just look at one half of the split screen and make sure both characters are visible on it, as in the other character is in the field of view and just focus on that side of the screen. That way you can control them much better rather than trying to look at both screens at once

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...