Is this for the beta?

ImKelton

18 hours ago, PortaLuna said:

This has to be the permanent trophy list, the email says everything carries over to the final game when it launches. 

That's awesome! Though I'm a bit cautious of trophies not tracking properly/not unlocking when you carry over your beta progress...just like it has been for many...many other games.

1 hour ago, Jerry_Appleby said:

How do I get the free version of the game? All I can see on the PS Store is the bundle versions which are like $50 minimum.

Buy a founders pack from the store or connect a WB account to twitch and watch a stream with drops activated for 1 hour.

EDIT: Also looks like full open beta starts the 26th if you don't have the option for the other two mentioned above.

Edited by King-Leonidas-I
Added Open beta date
  • Like 2

24 minutes ago, King-Leonidas-I said:

Buy a founders pack from the store or connect a WB account to twitch and watch a stream with drops activated for 1 hour.

EDIT: Also looks like full open beta starts the 26th if you don't have the option for the other two mentioned above.

I think I'll just wait a week. :) 

Thanks for the info!

On 7/18/2022 at 7:04 PM, gforce-92 said:

It is the full list and won't change when out of beta.

On 7/19/2022 at 11:02 AM, Sydoki said:

That's awesome! Though I'm a bit cautious of trophies not tracking properly/not unlocking when you carry over your beta progress...just like it has been for many...many other games.

How do these betas usually work? Will this stay as one entry in my trophy list when we are out of beta, or will the non-beta version create a second trophy list entry?

On 22/07/2022 at 2:25 AM, MiHighGator said:

How do these betas usually work? Will this stay as one entry in my trophy list when we are out of beta, or will the non-beta version create a second trophy list entry?

This is the 1 and only list (per platform) from now to end of game. There won't be another list when it is out of beta