Stray is free with the purchase of PlayStation Plus Premium!

ThrasherSkeets

https://www.tiktok.com/@thrasherskeets/video/7120691775844568366?is_from_webapp=1&sender_device=pc&web_id=6987778977412171270

Just as a reminder and a head up to those who don't know Stray will be free for PS Plus Premium Subscribers!!!

All credit to: ISSY VAN DER VELDE

Edited by ThrasherSkeets
Making it looks ascetically pleasing

8 minutes ago, iamthedotcom said:

I'm assuming we just have to wait for the store to update? Somehow the store page says I have 8 friends who play this game... so either I'm missing something or the store was updated in other regions already. 

Yeah the game was released in some countries a few hours ago and will release for the rest in like an hour.

Edited by XXIIlII
  • Like 1

Just now, XXIIlII said:

Yeah the game was released in some countries a few hours ago and will release for the rest in like 4 hours .

Awesome, thanks for the fast reply. I keep seeing this game talked about/hyped, but know very little about it. Hard to beat "free" so I'm excited to give it a try.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ThrasherSkeets said:

https://www.tiktok.com/@thrasherskeets/video/7120691775844568366?is_from_webapp=1&sender_device=pc&web_id=6987778977412171270

Just as a reminder and a head up to those who don't know Stray will be free for PS Plus Premium Subscribers!!!

All credit to: ISSY VAN DER VELDE

Free doesnt really translate well when you have to buy something first before its “free”. ?

Edited by UlvenFenrir
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, tonkie18 said:

I’ve seen a lot of people hyped for this game. Do you have to be a cat person or is it just a good game? I don’t have premium or extra at the moment. Will it be available for a while? Clearing backlog before I upgrade.

you’re literally a cat throughout the game and there’s cat activities lol you don’t necessarily have to be a cat person but it’s great overall and a must-play!! :)

• Like 1