[Warning] Trophies not unlocking bug

MohandGamer7

So apparently there is a glitch in the game that I experienced where trophies won't unlock after doing the requirement. It all happened during chapter 4, First I tried to unlock "Tele a Chat" trophy for browsing all channels but it never popped and I tried a lot with no luck and even restarted the checkpoint but nothing. I thought the trophy is bugged then went ahead and collected all the music sheets and delivered them to the robot and got the badge. However, "Meowlody" didn't pop either. I restarted the game and browsed all channels again -> trophy popped. Unfortunately,  I can't earn the badge again because it was already earned so I missed the trophy but I was able to earn "Badges" trophy for collecting all 6 badges. Furthermore to this, the "Cat-a-pult" trophy was bugged too, and got the trophy with the first jump I made after restarting the game. 

Basically, if trophies are not popping for you when they should, restart the game and do the requirement again (if you can) to pop it. If you can't do it again then the trophy can be missed (depending on what is the trophy) just like how I missed my first badge trophy even though I have all 6 badges (with the trophy).