How long to finish online trophies?

samijon2004

If you're boosting, it takes ~3 hours. If you're playing the 100 games normally, it takes 10 - 15 hours. I played them normally to try to experience what the online is like and I wouldn't recommend it. The only people playing online are newbies or people who've practiced extensively. There's no in-between. I either beat the newbies pretty easily or got comboed from max hp to death. So play online normally at your own risk!

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

i wish good luck on your journey to getting the MP done for jump force. i had to fight an online opponent by myself against a highly skilled person. i got lucky with using blackbeard. you may be able to link with yourself if both aren't on friends list if have 2 consoles and nobody is playing (this may or may not be true)

Edited by Lordguwa

On 8/6/2022 at 11:47 AM, zulqarmessi said:

Yep few hours not a terrible grind at all.

One advice, just use black coffin super move or let ur boosting buddy use it. 

Instant kill, will finish the match in few seconds.

Or forfeit the game, rematch, rinse and repeat.

For all the titles, we'd pick three characters, forfeit, end the match and then pick three more characters. This also bumped up the 10 challenges. I got the DLC characters a while back, so I got the 50 titles before I even cycled through all of the available characters.

My friend and I jumped into a party chat, and chatted away while we did this.

• Like 2