Hong Kong DLC not working in my game

4 minutes ago, ExSoldier-Marci- said:

I had the same issue, you have to start the game while your in the Hong Kong account and download the DLC from Within the game, it wont work if you download it from the store itself

Exactly this. I had the same issue and did this and it worked

20 minutes ago, Mr_Stkrdknmiblz said:

Wouldn't the Hong Kong region DLC also require the Hong Kong region game to use them?

Not on this game :)

• Like 1

ExSoldier-Marci- is correct. I went to the store initially, and it didn't work. Searched around and found that bit of knowledge. Tried again going through the game itself, and it worked.

I'm not sure if you can let it download in the background or not. I just let them download and install all in one go, without leaving or setting them to download in the background.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, SoulWithin said:

When you went through the game and got the DLCs, did you "add to cart" or download each one individually?

When I try to download them through the game, or the store, I get an error 80029780.

I downloaded each individually, also not sending them to the background.

I just selected one to download, let it download and automatically install afterwards, and then moved on to the next.

• 2 weeks later...

FWIW the game-launched PSN store is not an online one, but an on-disc mock PSN Store some old PS3 disc games feature. My best guess is something was done to the ACR Asia release and the content in the online store updated accordingly, but since the on-disc mock Store cannot be updated it still contained the old links, that work with the EU release.

It doesn't matter if you dl the packs in the background and install later, they're different packs you are accessing through the online store and that is all that matters.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...