Average Platinum Rarity

I think it would be a cool feature to have on someones profile. You can see their average trophy / platinum trophy rarity. It would be more of an incentive for some gamers to go for harder platinums to get their average platinum rarity lower on their profile, instead of platinum 10 games in 1 hour every other day. Of course some people could care less about this number, I think it would be pretty cool to have next to completion percentage etc..

• Like 2

Well, doesn't really matter, if it's time consuming, hard or just annoying. Atleast you see that ppl put some afford into it, to get it. and sure there already is an avg. trophy rarity on the stats page, but every game has some easy trophies so it's not a proper indicator for completed/platinumed games. That's why I'd agree having an avg. plat rarity on the profile would be very nice! 

but I don't think anything is gonna happen here. Maybe it could be implemented into psnp+? but Idk what the limits of it are so no Idea if that's actually possible. 

but why? it would only put down people who play normal games and don't seek out only ultra rare platinums which is what most people do also why do they need a incentive to play different games? yeah its kinda odd to spend 17$ on 17 .99c games and platinum them all but its not a bad thing and the people who do it probably just enjoy doing it 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, pjcooper2012 said:

but why? it would only put down people who play normal games and don't seek out only ultra rare platinums which is what most people do also why do they need a incentive to play different games? yeah its kinda odd to spend 17$ on 17 .99c games and platinum them all but its not a bad thing and the people who do it probably just enjoy doing it 

Sadly this website can’t change the stats as it’s “accurate” to trophy hunters and gamers who play easy plats to get up the leaderboard. It’s an ongoing discussion about quality of trophies over quantity of platinums and finding a medium that your happy with :)

Edited by amurnin100

Well no one has to care about it. and I think it would actually benefit ppl who play "normal games" cause those usually sit around 30-10% not 99%, wich results in more credit than if you go jsut by the amount of plats. on the other hand why highlight ppl with hundreds of cheap plats on a damn leaderboard? not that it ever has been any different, but setting up a vita that you can play games from different regions and going through all those vns without understanding a word definitely required some dedication. nowadays you just spend a couple bucks and hold down r1 or whatever and you got yourself another plat. and if you actually play the some of them for fun, that's one thing, but spending the money to do it up to 8 times now for the same game, which takes 30 seconds definitely doesn't have anything to do with fun. 

Well in the end arguing about that is pointless and everybody should just play what they want and chellange themselves to a degree they enjoy. 

but at the current state of trophies an avg. plat rarity on the profile is more than "justified". 

• Like 1