Any missable?

19 minutes ago, Xsirhc92X said:

I found a Guide and there are 2 Missibles. One ist the Bullfight as you mentioned and the other is another bossbattle later in the game:)

https://www.gamepretty.com/sword-and-fairy-7-100-achievement-guide/

There are no missables boss fights can be replayed after completing the story.....but they are a bit more challenging

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Xsirhc92X said:

Oh that’s good news1f604.png than I maybe get the chance to do the combo trophy. I have no luck or the monsters die too fast?

For the combo trophy equip every character with the weakest weapon and replay the last main mission....there is also a item which can increase the combo rate by 5% its a side mission reward unfortunately i don't remember the name of the mission

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Xsirhc92X said:

I found a Guide and there are 2 Missibles. One ist the Bullfight as you mentioned and the other is another bossbattle later in the game:)

https://www.gamepretty.com/sword-and-fairy-7-100-achievement-guide/

20 hours ago, IBadDriverI said:

There are no missables boss fights can be replayed after completing the story.....but they are a bit more challenging

Thanks for the replies :) I'll be starting this one after Xenoblade 3. JRPG fans be eating these days 

• Like 1

On 8/8/2022 at 3:30 AM, IBadDriverI said:

For the combo trophy equip every character with the weakest weapon and replay the last main mission....there is also a item which can increase the combo rate by 5% its a side mission reward unfortunately i don't remember the name of the mission

Is there any way to track this stuff? I did at least one for each character, but I don’t want to just focus and waste time on one character when they’re all done 

• 1 year later...