crashing constantly

4 minutes ago, Rdlph said:

Is this the only game that presents said problem?

Yup, I've played several games lately on ps3 and only on lord of shadows that this is happening.

4 minutes ago, GUDGER666 said:

If it doesn't give an overheating message before shutting down then it's probably dying, this is a common sign with Slims. 

but I played several "heavy" games and this had never happened I'm very unlucky then

1 minute ago, Rdlph said:

I mean I'd say that it may be a problem like the Yellow light of dead that happens with fat models, do other games present graphical glitches? if not then maybe your game is damaged somehow

neither glich nor crash happened in the games, only in this one.

I'd wager a good amount of money it's your hard drive and I suspect it's the original HDD that came with your slim. Swap in a known good (or new) hard drive, format, install and test and you'll probably be good. It's possible just uninstalling and reinstalling will write it to other sectors on your hard drive, if you want to try that first, but have a plan for a replacement in the near future. And backup all your saves asap if you haven't already.

44 minutes ago, darknolam said:

but I played several "heavy" games and this had never happened I'm very unlucky then

Some games just hit the sweet spot to cause the shut down. For me it was Fight Night Champion, then after a while it started on others then it just completely died. 

9 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

I'd wager a good amount of money it's your hard drive and I suspect it's the original HDD that came with your slim. Swap in a known good (or new) hard drive, format, install and test and you'll probably be good. It's possible just uninstalling and reinstalling will write it to other sectors on your hard drive, if you want to try that first, but have a plan for a replacement in the near future. And backup all your saves asap if you haven't already.

Unless they have a digital copy this game doesn't have an install, it reads off the Disc. 

Edited by GUDGER666

1 hour ago, pavelbagirov said:

Need to change game disc or PS3. For me on Slim also some games shutdown ps3 completely and 99% works

I'll see if I can get another console to test the game
the disc has no scratches.
1 hour ago, DaivRules said:

I'll do what you said and look for hd to make it ready for purchase in the future