Trophy thoughts

Markemmanuel

16 minutes ago, Tripple_Barnett said:

The game is episodic right? Like 1 episode a week, right? So I guess some people got access to all the episodes since those trophies are already unlocked!

If I remember correctly, the first two episodes are gonna release together, and then one every week.

• Like 1

On 8/18/2022 at 10:13 AM, Tripple_Barnett said:

The game is episodic right? Like 1 episode a week, right? So I guess some people got access to all the episodes since those trophies are already unlocked!

Yeah. They're taking out content for the release. All of it was available prior to release.

I'm pretty sure the I, Kizuna trophy is bugged since nobody has it. I tried several times to try to get it but couldn't figure it out despite finishing the associated minigame about it. Maybe they'll fix it by the time the last ep is officially out.

• Like 1

On 8/19/2022 at 5:44 PM, tylertreese said:

Yeah. They're taking out content for the release. All of it was available prior to release.

I'm pretty sure the I, Kizuna trophy is bugged since nobody has it. I tried several times to try to get it but couldn't figure it out despite finishing the associated minigame about it. Maybe they'll fix it by the time the last ep is officially out.

I hope it is fixed by the release of Episode 5 in a few weeks

10 hours ago, MillennialBug said:

I feel like the Voicemail is going to be a 1 in 3 choice judging by the names of the users with the various trophies so far. No one has more than 1 of the 3.

That will be annoying. If it is RNG I guess save-backup to PS5 maybe (don't know if anyone tried it) then download and try again. I just hope it doesn't take too long for the glitched trophy to be patched. 

17 hours ago, Tripple_Barnett said:

So I tried just replaying the Thanks music video about 5 times, but it always chooses the voicemail I already have again. So I'm not sure if I have to just replay hopefully only Episode 5, but I will save that for another day. If these voicemail trophies are RNG it is really irritating!

I tried this as well and kept getting the same voicemail (Luca). Decided to replay episode 5 and during the Thanks music video ended up getting Luca's voicemail again. Did anyone manage to get multiple voicemails? If so, what have you done to get the other voicemails?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TimeHuntress said:

I tried this as well and kept getting the same voicemail (Luca). Decided to replay episode 5 and during the Thanks music video ended up getting Luca's voicemail again. Did anyone manage to get multiple voicemails? If so, what have you done to get the other voicemails?

I will try replaying Chapter 5 again following this YouTube video of this person that got 50 Feet Tall! Hopefully that trophy pops. I also uploaded my whole playthrough to YouTube: 

Hopefully just following what I did in Episode 5 can help people get the Waffles trophy! I guess we will see. I hope I don't have to replay the whole game two more times because I am not looking forward to that! 

It’s so weird that the voicemail trophies are so unclear considering how the rest of the list is. I got the Waffles trophy but I didn’t realize I was making choices that would actually affect the voicemail result.

Hopefully someone is able to figure out a surefire, repeatable way to get these three trophies because while I did enjoy this experience, I don’t want to have to replay the whole thing or experiment with the final episode to try and get the two I’m missing MAYBE.

Edit: According to the Steam forums where people have been digging around in the game’s files to give themselves the achievements, it seems like choices in several episodes may have an effect on the outcome. But one user happened to have luck just using different profiles with different icons. The lotus gave them Carter, the Saturn like planet gave them Luca, and the fire gave them Jey.

For what it’s worth, I used the frog and got Carter.

Edited by Rated-G
  • Like 2

52 minutes ago, Rated-G said:

It’s so weird that the voicemail trophies are so unclear considering how the rest of the list is. I got the Waffles trophy but I didn’t realize I was making choices that would actually affect the voicemail result.

Hopefully someone is able to figure out a surefire, repeatable way to get these three trophies because while I did enjoy this experience, I don’t want to have to replay the whole thing or experiment with the final episode to try and get the two I’m missing MAYBE.

Edit: According to the Steam forums where people have been digging around in the game’s files to give themselves the achievements, it seems like choices in several episodes may have an effect on the outcome. But one user happened to have luck just using different profiles with different icons. The lotus gave them Carter, the Saturn like planet gave them Luca, and the fire gave them Jey.

For what it’s worth, I used the frog and got Carter.

Thanks. Maybe I will try that. Ugh, wish I could make the final episode go by faster. Thanks for the info and good luck with your other trophy hunt. 

I played the PS4 version which had the frog profile icon like on my PS5 run. I mostly tapped through choosing the first answer for everything in episode 5, other than some of the debug gambit choices. I chose to blend with the models instead of with the bidders. Ended up getting Jet’s voicemail.

I guess I’ll see what happens if I make new profiles/icons and see if I get the other voicemails too? I wish we had a clearer understanding of what triggers these.

• Like 1