Data Corrupted 80029206 (PS+)

I've been playing through this streaming on my PS5 through ps+. Halfway through the game, I turn it back today and my save data has fucking vanished, not a trace. I try to start a new game and once selecting difficulty it save the error message in the title. I see this has also happened to 2 others here :

https://www.reddit.com/r/PlayStationNow/comments/n33zdq/playstation_now_error_code_80029206/

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/691087-playstation-4/78927366

However no helpful solution on either. Has this happened to anyone? And what did you do to fix it if so? I literally cant start the game so I'll have to get a copy on PS3 disc otherwise.

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, HusKy said:

@willmill97 How did you solve it? In case this happens to me or someone else. xD

Unfortunately since I was ps5 streaming, I couldn't get the game to startup at all because the stream didn't recognise me having any data on it, therefore it would be error after error. I gave up and just got the disc for my ps3. I had no issues there but I did make sure I backed out to main menu each time I quit the session. 

7 hours ago, willmill97 said:

Unfortunately since I was ps5 streaming, I couldn't get the game to startup at all because the stream didn't recognise me having any data on it, therefore it would be error after error. I gave up and just got the disc for my ps3. I had no issues there but I did make sure I backed out to main menu each time I quit the session. 

Not good xD

I hope this won't happen to me then.

• 3 weeks later...