Explorer trophy and Platinum

The_Kopite

I was looking at this game on the PSN store as it's on sale as I write this and I found 4 lists for it and noone has earned this trophy (on this site at least) and therefore the platinum and I was curious as to why. Is this trophy or the game glitched in some way? Is this particular trophy really hard or the areas extremely well hidden? 

Thanks for any info anyone can provide.

I’ve cleared it and would go for hard. There’s no guide for the secret areas and you need to finish the game in one go. It’s not long, but there’s multiple no-going-back points. All other trophies popped just fine for me.

Edited by visighost
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

The player count is very low for all stacks so I would bet it's just a case of the game being unpopular and grindy with no guides for the hidden areas so no-one has earned it yet.

3 minutes ago, visighost said:

I’ve cleared it and would go for hard. There’s no guide for the secret areas and you need to finish the game in one go. It’s not long, but there’s multiple no-going-back points. All other trophies popped just fine for me.

Thanks for the replies. Sounds logical to me, was just intrigued. Might have to buy the game and give it a go myself. See if I can find all those hidden areas.

5 hours ago, The_Kopite said:

Might have to buy the game and give it a go myself. See if I can find all those hidden areas.

By all means do! It’s a fun little game, and I think I got it for $1? 

If you do end up finding them all, do post back here! :)

14 hours ago, visighost said:

By all means do! It’s a fun little game, and I think I got it for $1? 

If you do end up finding them all, do post back here! :)

Will do! :) (If I buy it of course lol)

Edited by The_Kopite
Updated information

• 2 weeks later...

From what was available on google there is a strong chance "explorer" trophy is glitched because on Xbox it is allegedly earned for discovering the room to the left at the beginning of the game. On the other hand the "godly" trophy it is probably impossible consider game mechanics, it would be interesting to see if anyone has the skill to get this one, maybe if there were more players owning this game. Overall it's a fun game

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 9/12/2022 at 9:34 AM, Barspintruck said:

From what was available on google there is a strong chance "explorer" trophy is glitched because on Xbox it is allegedly earned for discovering the room to the left at the beginning of the game. On the other hand the "godly" trophy it is probably impossible consider game mechanics, it would be interesting to see if anyone has the skill to get this one, maybe if there were more players owning this game. Overall it's a fun game

Yeah it is fun, but certainly extremely difficult to get a platinum. I agree that it seems the 'Explorer' trophy is likely glitched. 

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, KlutzyFrogg said:

I see on psnprofiles no one has the trophy for hard no death and secret areas but on the ps4 itself the plat is showing at 1.8% does it track hacked trophies or is it maybe a dev or something

Unless one of the recent earners comes forward and explains exactly how they earned that trophy, there's nowhere to know for sure if they are a hacker, developer or a legit player :(.