Game Thoughts?

serrated-banner9

1 hour ago, PaymentPlan said:

I can't get any of the livery or custom scenario trophies to pop. Made a custom livery for the SD40-2. Made a custom scenario for Cajon Pass. Finished the scenario with the custom livery, but not trophies. Has someone who has earned them share which loco/routes they used?

It worked for me with the TTC Class 66 on SouthEastern HighSpeed, I just changed the colour and stuck a logo on the side, then set up a loco only freight service from Gillingham Platform 1 to Chatham Platform 1.

15 hours ago, PaymentPlan said:

I can't get any of the livery or custom scenario trophies to pop. Made a custom livery for the SD40-2. Made a custom scenario for Cajon Pass. Finished the scenario with the custom livery, but not trophies. Has someone who has earned them share which loco/routes they used?

Oh yeah, I did all of those trophies, but I'll need to double-check what I used and what route/map I used.

Just now, StygianWolf4 said:

Oh yeah, I did all of those trophies, but I'll need to double-check what I used and what route/map I used.

It's okay, I was able to unlock them by making a livery for the ICE3 and running a custom scenario on Schnellfahrstrecke Koln. Not sure why they didn't work for Cajon Pass. Oh well!