Does your trophies auto pop on PS5?

• 2 weeks later...

Only Multiplayer trophies popup from PS4 to PS5 and PS5 to PS4*

*you need to perform an extra kill for the 200 kills autopop / one extra medal for the 10 wipe squad medals, etc

Only the Six Pack trophy from Die Maschine zombie "autopop"**

** you need just one extra perk upgrade to get the 6pack trophy

All the other trophies have to be done from scratch... yes, Mamaback will hurt

• Like 3

• 10 months later...

I can confirm - for Dead Ops Arcade, if you pause the game right after you beat Mamaback (wait until the trophy pops) and dashboard out (close the game via PS menu), you can move to the other stack and start from round 60 again. No need to do the entire thing again! :) Saves a ton of time!

Edited by Jorrex
  • Like 3

• 1 month later...

Edited: 

For Six Pack and Socket-to-me, you do not need to get one more of each to autopop the trophies from ps4-ps5. I was maxed out on both and they popped when I entered the perks menu. 

I autopopped both on PS4 the same way (I had already maxed them out playing on my xbox)

Edited by Floorkiller74

• 4 months later...
On 9/16/2022 at 1:41 PM, Azrael-CP said:

Only Multiplayer trophies popup from PS4 to PS5 and PS5 to PS4*

*you need to perform an extra kill for the 200 kills autopop / one extra medal for the 10 wipe squad medals, etc

Only the Six Pack trophy from Die Maschine zombie "autopop"**

** you need just one extra perk upgrade to get the 6pack trophy

All the other trophies have to be done from scratch... yes, Mamaback will hurt

Can you please elaborate, I have the mamback trophy on ps5 but not on ps4. What do I have to do to achieve it quickly on ps4?

• 1 month later...
8 hours ago, OmegaRejectz said:

Did you get the Mamaback trophy via Solo Advanced Start?

The Mamaback trophy has to be done all over again if you start on another platform either ps4 or ps5. 

I used Solo 1st person view, it took a LOT of tried but if you have overcome the entire dead ops arcade once you gonna do it after a while.

There is a "glitched" area that can help you. In the Castle levels there is a corner in the 2nd floor you can stand freely up there and zombies wont hit you, still you have to be fast killing because those axe throwers can hit you and make you fall.

23 hours ago, Azrael-CP said:

The Mamaback trophy has to be done all over again if you start on another platform either ps4 or ps5. 

I used Solo 1st person view, it took a LOT of tried but if you have overcome the entire dead ops arcade once you gonna do it after a while.

There is a "glitched" area that can help you. In the Castle levels there is a corner in the 2nd floor you can stand freely up there and zombies wont hit you, still you have to be fast killing because those axe throwers can hit you and make you fall.

No it doesnt. Once you reach level 61 you start on 61 on next version. Stop misleading people.