This game looks hilarious

You

...but not in a good way.

Check out the trophy list thumbnail though, that guy's pose is just...amazing lol. It's so unnatural and cheesy that it's kinda admirable, like a "taking the piss and mocking your opponent half arsed can't actually be bothered to fight" kind of pose. I'd love to see that animated.

I think I might like it!

Still, it has a release also on Nintendo Switch and is a 100% list so it does look like the developer is at least trying to make a good game and not a cash for trophies "game".

Edited by enaysoft
  • Like 3

7 minutes ago, enaysoft said:

Still, it has a release also on Nintendo Switch and is a 100% list so it does look like the developer is at least trying to make a good game and not a cash for trophies "game".

The developers are trying to make a good buck – that's why they put it on Nintendo's hugely successful platform. ;)

The same way EA shit out "Legacy Editions" of the gambling sports games each year – to Nintendo Switch I might add. ;)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Colin_Raleigh said:

Sometimes I'll play bad games for shits and giggles, maybe I'll give it a go.

lol. Tell me what it's like.

It has characters like "Boxer" and "Soccer Boy" and "MecAnim Bot" Which is basically just the UE4 default mannequin pretty much. Haha.

20 minutes ago, R4M Razr said:

I've just noticed that the Switch version came out in early 2021. The "developers" probably noticed that jumping food sells like cake on PS4. ?

If that’s true, why is there no platinum trophy here?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, enaysoft said:

lol. Tell me what it's like.

It has characters like "Boxer" and "Soccer Boy" and "MecAnim Bot" Which is basically just the UE4 default mannequin pretty much. Haha.

Took me about 20 minutes, as Mechanim Bot I kicked Mike's ass 12 consecutive times on the Warehouse stage for the 100%. Basically I set it on Very Easy and just repeated after every win, not selecting anything else from the first choices. It's weird as shit, sometimes parts of the background are in the background like they're supposed to be and at other times they mesh and collide with your winning character in the victory pose. I recall how 30 years ago Time Killers was severely criticized for being a cheap Mortal Kombat ripoff. Well this new game makes it look like a masterpiece brawler in comparison. ?

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Colin_Raleigh said:

Took me about 20 minutes, as Mechanim Bot I kicked Mike's ass 12 consecutive times on the Warehouse stage for the 100%. Basically I set it on Very Easy and just repeated after every win, not selecting anything else from the first choices. It's weird as shit, sometimes parts of the background are in the background like they're supposed to be and at other times they mesh and collide with your winning character in the victory pose. I recall how 30 years ago Time Killers was severely criticized for being a cheap Mortal Kombat ripoff. Well this new game makes it look like a masterpiece brawler in comparison. ?

That was very brave of you to take the plunge Colin, thanks mate :)

[edit]

I've just realised that this game indeed a reskin of another game because I remember another game some months back having "Eighth" spelt incorrectly

Won Eigth Match

because myself and others were saying "Why isn't there an 11th win trophy"

Edited by enaysoft
  • Like 1

Just now, enaysoft said:

That was very brave of you to take the plunge Colin, thanks mate :)

No problem, I've played some terrible shit before. ? Some even worse than this one like Yorbie, Life of Black Tiger, Horror Adventure, Hidden, Grand Prix Racing, Trivia For Dummies, Spectrewoods, Taxi Driver - The Simulator, Lizard Lady Vs. The Cats, Car Mayhem, Superhero-X, and Neverlast for example. ?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Colin_Raleigh said:

No problem, I've played some terrible shit before. 1f601.png Some even worse than this one like Yorbie, Life of Black Tiger, Horror Adventure, Hidden, Grand Prix Racing, Trivia For Dummies, Spectrewoods, Taxi Driver - The Simulator, Lizard Lady Vs. The Cats, Car Mayhem, Superhero-X, and Neverlast for example. 1f631.png

Also to add, ALL of the games that Gilson B. Pontes gave us.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, StygianWolf4 said:

I'd like to throw this abomination into the ring:

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/7276-little-adventure-on-the-prairie/R4M_Razr

This is the only time in over 30 years that I actually regretted spending any money on a game – even though it were only 1,59€. Adjusted for inflation that's about 1,59€ today. ?

• Like 1

You know how you can rate a game anywhere between 1 to 5 stars in the PS store and that rating will show up in your recent activity? Well in the past I've done that with some games, then added a brief remark in the comments section on what I thought of the game. In my case, the worse the game the more brutal the remark. My comment was along the lines of this: "Have you ever taken a diarrhea dump that consists of rusty razor blades while your roids are working triple overtime? Yeah, this game's a lot like that." ?

• Like 1

14 hours ago, R4M Razr said:

I'd like to throw this abomination into the ring:

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/7276-little-adventure-on-the-prairie/R4M_Razr

This is the only time in over 30 years that I actually regretted spending any money on a game – even though it were only 1,59€. Adjusted for inflation that's about 1,59€ today. 1f606.png

Oh I have seen this game I think. Is it the one where if you keep the attack button held down, then your character just floats in the air forever?

A game based off Little House On The Prairie would have been waaaay better. lol

On 9/10/2022 at 6:36 PM, StygianWolf4 said:

Speaking of which, the man IS BACK! With his yearly game lol. I wonder if he will try to take down Jim's channel again in a tantrum like last time.