The Foundry [Showcase/Requests]

bigbladiaman

Hey there :wave:

I was wondering if I could make a request. Is that okay? Cool!

What I want is basically a sig with Sly (Cooper that is, not ripper :P) in it and where Bentley and Murray is standing in the background. I also want my name in there somewhere. If you want me to be more specific just let me know but judging from your previous work it seems like I'm in good hands :D

Hey there :wave:

I was wondering if I could make a request. Is that okay? Cool!

What I want is basically a sig with Sly (Cooper that is, not ripper :P) in it and where Bentley and Murray is standing in the background. I also want my name in there somewhere. If you want me to be more specific just let me know but judging from your previous work it seems like I'm in good hands :D

ROFL. I'll have this ready soon :)

• Like 1

yo bbm, got 2 question.

do ya do Plat bars.?

and do ya do any animation.?

:hmm:

if it's a yes to both, I got a request that you wouldn't have to get finished for @least 4 weeks.

;)

Well kinda. It depends what you want animated. If its a plat bar, I probably can do that. :) If its actual animation, then no :unsure:

The Platbar I would want just to say,"Platinum Holder". No animation there. But what I would want animated is My Platz. Only four of them. I would want them to fade in and out 1 @ time in the middle of the bar. I mean, if it's something that your interested in working on let Me know and I give more details. Thanks.

At the moment, I am not feeling sig making. I feel my creativity ran dry, and would like some time to think as I may come back to it soon.

So BDK's request is the last one I will take before my "break"

Thanks to those who encouraged me or requested from me, those messages and requests keep me going and happy :P

:wave: