Boosting in private matches?

Yes everything can be done in private matches. Keep in mind its a bit impractical inviting everybody to a squad for privates matches and getting everybody on the right teams if you are trying to get the 5 player trophies. There is a timer when you choose map and pick which team you are on. 60 seconds to get one right team. Be sure to use R1 button to select the right team you need to be on. Umbrella logo = bad guys. Skull logo = good guys. Some players didn't or doesn't know which to select at the time or just wasn't paying attention so we had some errors getting the teams right. Sometimes invites get in late or lag problems and somebody is on wrong team so you may have to reorganize team again. I've had a handful of issues in the past getting teams right before getting into character select lobby.  Has to be 4 on one team and 1 player on other team for the 5 player trophies to work.

If you want to boost the Supreme Survivors and Fallen Idols trophy you got to have 5 players minimum. Best to have 4 players on good guys/Spec ops and 1 person on Umbrella team/bad guys. Be sure to use the train map for boosting these two trophies as it is a LOT easier to use train map. You can use the platform above near where good guys spawn to get quick kills without interference from zombies and hunters below. The zombies and hunters can steal your kills if they get the last hit if you are doing hero kills for Fallen Idols. It's happened once before but we were using the map with the gas station so enemies were everywhere and it was a mess especially if your character bleeds it attracts more zombies. That's why its best to use the platform on train stage.

I had to rant for a bit because I've helped a handful of players in the past that didn't know what they were doing so hopefully this helps others that are trying to get the online stuff done especially for the two specific 5 player trophies. If you have any questions please feel free to ask me.

I just did these and found the warehouse level I think its called lock down was really easy for the Fallen Idol trophy.  Umbrella spawns in the big garage and you can stand there for several minutes before anything notices you.  So have the 4 umbrellas spawn there and then its just a quick 20 second run for the sepc ops to run to that spawn.  I highly recommend you wait to do this until you buy a better weapon.  If you try to do this first with default weapons you will run out of ammo and melee does next to no damage in hero mode.

For Supreme Survivors I found the gas station map easy (I never played the others).  I used the spec ops team.  The best tactic is to literally do nothing for about 7-8 minutes.  Just have 3 members literally stand in the corner of spawn and do nothing until the helicopter lands.  You do need to move to the corner or else a few more zombies notice you.  The other person just does the O,X takedown on the few zombies that come.  But then go back to the corner.  You will only need to take down around 10 zombies.  Usually a red head zombie will come right away, just don't panic.  Just try to stand still and be quiet.  No hunters or mobs will ever come.  Just be sure to only take the zombies down when they are in the garage so nothing else see you.  Once the chopper lands I just left 1 at a time.  I recommend you use use active camo and the zombie attract skill for 2 of the characters.  Then a medic for just incase you needed health.  The 4th can be whatever.  Just be sure you throw all your grenades as you approach the chopper.  The stealth guy should be first and runs to the chopper and activates camo so that is easy.  You can have everyone else follow the guy with the attract skill, have him use it when close to the chopper and you then have 10 seconds where the zombies will ignore your team.

If you have the DLC the Dispatch map playing Heroes is great for boosting the 98 matches.  You spawn right across from the other team.  You can get there really fast.  With load times it took about 3:20 per match.  That's about 3 minutes of loading/pre game/post match.

I also used the lock down level to for the 98 matches since there is a parasite that spawns to the right of the specs ops team.  So you can let it get to a zombie for the first 13 times, then just shoot it before it gets to a zombie the next 31 runs.

For the 25 drop trophy Dispatch is a great map that you can do this in 1 match.  Just have the first person get the virus and bring it down to spawn.  Run to the other person's spawn and they take it from you.  Then you respawn and they run it back over to your spawn.  And repeat until you both have the trophy.  You can get this done well before the match is even over.  You can do this a little faster by meeting in the middle, but I found it would randomly respawn you on the 3rd floor.  So best to just run to the other spawn.

Edited by WimpyBadger