is this similar to hot pursuit?

melodicmizery

Yeah, racers only, and a storyline. There is free roam, and there are collectibles. The core conceit is that you race during the day for money, and at night for rep (or the reverse, it's been a while) and the cops are significantly more active at night. The more races you do at night without banking your winnings, the more police activity there is, and the higher payout races are available. I would say it's not much like hot pursuit at all, but I thought it was one of the better modern NFS titles.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, melodicmizery said:

was wondering if this was similar to hot pursuit but im guessing from the racers perspective only and storyline? is there free roam or do you just go race to race. i hate some of the nfs games but hot pursuit was one of my favorites

more or less, but no.. this one is very boring compares to hot pursuit, way more boring than ever.. NFS is getting worst and worst day by day..

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Since Underground 1 and 2 I only played NFS: MW (the PS3 version) and NFS Heat now.

MW seems too much like a Burnout to me (cause the crashes that break the rythm a lot) but in the end I think that I liked that game more than NFS Heat, is not a bad game at all, but a bit boring and a strange system to drift and progression.