Eat Dirt Trophy glitched

The_Jigsaw_Cult

So I ground the trophy out for the 50 checkmate medals and ended up popping it during a race but we were losing and I restarted the race. Checked the trophy list to see it wasn't unlocked. Did some more races and still wasn't appearing as unlocked in my profile. 

Anyone have any solutions for this crappy broken game? Really don't want one trophy to ruin my platinum of this game 

10 minutes ago, The_Jigsaw_Cult said:

Anyone have any solutions for this crappy broken game? Really don't want one trophy to ruin my platinum of this game 

If it's crappy and broken why do you care about the Platinum getting ruined?

If the trophy popped, the problem probably isn't within the game.

Either way, no point in being disrespectful with other people's work.

Sounds like you have to manually sync the trophies. 

Also, if you see a trophy pop on a game and the trophy isn't on your list, it's most likely a Sony server side fault rather than the game. The trophy might have just failed to automatically sync and now is waiting for you to do manually. 

Edited by maiathewinners
  • Like 3

6 hours ago, maiathewinners said:

Sounds like you have to manually sync the trophies. 

Also, if you see a trophy pop on a game and the trophy isn't on your list, it's most likely a Sony server side fault rather than the game. The trophy might have just failed to automatically sync and now is waiting for you to do manually. 

I've manually synchronised the trophies about half hour after it popped on screen. Unfortunately it didn't work ?

6 hours ago, LastMinuteSavior said:

If it's crappy and broken why do you care about the Platinum getting ruined?

If the trophy popped, the problem probably isn't within the game.

Either way, no point in being disrespectful with other people's work.

If you can't help me kid then don't comment ? try another forum son

26 minutes ago, TODD_ANGLER said:

The Eat Dirt trophy just glitched for me as well. Popped on screen, got the screenshot but didn't populate on the trophy list. Still appears unachieved. I would normally say it's a server issue but because it happens to just that trophy it doesn't bode well.

The PS5 is notorious for its syncing issues so give it a few hours, then the problem will fix itself :).

• Like 1

5 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

The PS5 is notorious for its syncing issues so give it a few hours, then the problem will fix itself :).

Yeah had a mate suggest manual sync then EA said same thing as apparently the last update messed with a few things sadly 

5 hours ago, TODD_ANGLER said:

The Eat Dirt trophy just glitched for me as well. Popped on screen, got the screenshot but didn't populate on the trophy list. Still appears unachieved. I would normally say it's a server issue but because it happens to just that trophy it doesn't bode well.

Did you manually sync to PSN? Took me two trys well one half and then I tried again and it worked. PlayStation did a dodgy update sadly