Quick question for whoever have this plat

bdias10

Does this guide cover accurate all the trophies or there are some issues here and there?? Since there isnt video guides and this game seems really confunsing i wonder that, i read lot of ppl complaining that they could not get some trophies using the guides prom pstrophies.org and xboxachievements, so i wonder if the guide here works for all trophies 

From what I remember - the guide on PSNP is ok, but I had trouble with Peace on the Rails trophy. There are many requirements to get that one and they start as soon as you get to Rail Nomad camp, so make a save before entering that location. And do some research on that trophy, as even after reading up on it, I had to start another playthrough to get it. I ended up asking for help on reddit and finally got it, if the post is still there I can pm it to you. 

But I don't remember the exact steps and I don't wanna confuse you even further. 

9 minutes ago, the1andonly654 said:

From what I remember - the guide on PSNP is ok, but I had trouble with Peace on the Rails trophy. There are many requirements to get that one and they start as soon as you get to Rail Nomad camp, so make a save before entering that location. And do some research on that trophy, as even after reading up on it, I had to start another playthrough to get it. I ended up asking for help on reddit and finally got it, if the post is still there I can pm it to you. 

But I don't remember the exact steps and I don't wanna confuse you even further. 

If you can find that thread again, it would be helpful to post here so others in the same situation can learn from it :).

12 hours ago, Undead Wolf said:

I would recommend following the walkthrough on TrueAchievements. I got all the trophies in one playthrough without any issues using it. It's excellent. 

https://www.trueachievements.com/game/Wasteland-2-Directors-Cut/walkthrough/1

Thanks a lot man, will check it out for sure. Any issues i will post here, thanks a lot guys, cheers

• Like 1