Low Baller bug and fix

xJaegerwulf

Greetings everyone!

So if anyone's been struggling unlocking Low Baller (other than the known issue with trophies) and is -like me- frustrated that winning with a score of 1 doesn't actually get you the trophy, it's because it's bugged (what else is new?).

So I linked a new account to clean up the remaining trophies and I had especially a hard time with Low Baller since I won several different Team Games and still didn't get it. After a little digging I came across a potential fix which worked like a charm!

In order to get Low Baller, you have to qualify with a score of 1 and then get ELIMINATED in the next round.

Credits to Ace and Ex GHOSTface of TrueAchievements for finding this "fix".

Good luck!

• Like 3

Hello everyone,

I have absolutely no luck with the "Low baller" trophy at all ...

Here is everything that happened to me :

- I won with a score of 1 to 0 in the Fall Ball Tournament mode --> no trophy

- I wrote to the support of the game. They answered that I met the requirements for the trophy and they unlocked it to me --> after waiting for some days, still no trophy.

- I tried the method described here. I won a match with a score of 1 to 0. I've been eliminated the round just after it --> no trophy.

- I created a new epic game profil. I won a match with the score of 1 to 0 --> no trophy.

- I've been eliminated the round after --> no trophy.

- I restarted my game --> no trophy.

I have written again to the support. I hope that with the new epic account it will finaly unlocked me the trophy ?

If anyone has some tip for me to fix it, please answer to this post.

Good luck for all of the other ones trying to unlock this trophy.

On 10.10.2022 at 9:10 PM, raphi_boss67 said:

Hello everyone,

- I wrote to the support of the game. They answered that I met the requirements for the trophy and they unlocked it to me --> after waiting for some days, still no trophy.

- I tried the method described here. I won a match with a score of 1 to 0. I've been eliminated the round just after it --> no trophy.

- I created a new epic game profil. I won a match with the score of 1 to 0 --> no trophy.

I have written again to the support. I hope that with the new epic account it will finaly unlocked me the trophy 1f64f.png

Absolutly the same here... again. I have done the event. Can that be the problem why the trophy doesn´t pop?

Edited by Feichti1992

Here is the last answer I received from the support :

Hey there,   

Thanks for coming back to us!   

I'm so sorry to hear that even after we manually popped the trophy for you it still doesn't show up. I can confirm that the Low Baller Trophy was correctly unlocked on your account from our end. However, I'm afraid there's currently an issue with PS trophies which prevents them from unlocking correctly on PSN: https://support.fallguys.com/hc/en-us/articles/5844852398610-PlayStation-Trophy-Achievement-Issues-    

We apologize for the inconvenience! I can't give you an estimated time for a fix, but I can assure you that the Developers are already working on it.    

Can't help you further guys that's the way it unlocked for me after a couple of tries. It's so weird it doesn't work the same for everyone

As for the support, they've been sayin' that the Developers are working on it since launch day and I can't imagine that being so hard to fix as to need 4 months. So they are basically ignoring us all.

I think mine unlocked the same way? With it unlocking when I got eliminated after doing it. This was a couple of months ago.

I have no idea what the devs are talking about with themsaying they're manually unlocking the playstation trophies for people, that's not something they can do. The best they can do is alter unlock conditions for trophies, which as its been four months now isn't happening any time soon.

6 hours ago, xJaegerwulf said:

Can't help you further guys that's the way it unlocked for me after a couple of tries. It's so weird it doesn't work the same for everyone

As for the support, they've been sayin' that the Developers are working on it since launch day and I can't imagine that being so hard to fix as to need 4 months. So they are basically ignoring us all.

Just a question, the mode in which you won by 1 - 0 was an event run or a normal solo or group mode ?

I perhaps have something else to try.

I have done everything in the fall ball event and they manualy unlocked the trophy by their side. As known, psn don't react well to the fall guy devs unlocks.

Perhaps the fact is that after the unlock by them, psn don't give trophy "again" if the job is done in a normal mode ?

So I will create a new account and try your method in a "normal" mode to see if the event modes are just not the problem here ...

I keep you in touch.

3 hours ago, raphi_boss67 said:

Just a question, the mode in which you won by 1 - 0 was an event run or a normal solo or group mode ?

I perhaps have something else to try.

I have done everything in the fall ball event and they manualy unlocked the trophy by their side. As known, psn don't react well to the fall guy devs unlocks.

Perhaps the fact is that after the unlock by them, psn don't give trophy "again" if the job is done in a normal mode ?

So I will create a new account and try your method in a "normal" mode to see if the event modes are just not the problem here ...

I keep you in touch.

I believe it was some weeks ago on the Squad Celebration event. I qualified from the Tail Tag round (always first round) with a score of 1 and then the next round which was a survival round I immediately run down and got eliminated. Then after the round ended (apologies to my teamate at that game because I threw it) I just got the trophy popped.

As for the Devs unlocking the trophy, I specifically remember their support telling players that "we can't unlock trophies for you" when asked about the bug. Which is totally weird.

On 18.10.2022 at 8:48 PM, raphi_boss67 said:

Finaly !!! Guys I found a solution wich worked first try for me !

It was during the Event "Sweet Thieves", you have to win as a guardian with one thief in jail. 

Good luck everyone 1f607.png1f44d.png

Damn... that sounds like you need many times more luck as the other games... but i would say better thn nothing.

Thanks for the tip und congratulation!

• Like 1

On 21/10/2022 at 11:19 AM, Feichti1992 said:

Damn... that sounds like you need many times more luck as the other games... but i would say better thn nothing.

Thanks for the tip und congratulation!

You're welcome and thank you ?

On 22/10/2022 at 0:41 AM, Kiwicrash said:

I got this trophy yesterday playing duos and being the last person to win the hexagon game.

By far the weirdest trophy I've encounter during my trophy hunt ! ?

15 hours ago, TheVicarHeahmund said:

I have the same issue with this trophy - contacted MT and they unlocked it from their side but didn't unlock for me - I guess I need to make new epic account and try all over again

If I were you, I will create a new account like you said because it perhaps screwed your obtainability on your first account.

On 10/10/2022 at 9:10 PM, raphi_boss67 said:

Hello everyone,

I have written again to the support. I hope that with the new epic account it will finaly unlocked me the trophy 1f64f.png

Edited by TheVicarHeahmund

I startet today a last struggle and it did pop for me *__*. I created a new epic account and deletet my safegame. I did it in the game with the balls that comes as an event (don´t know the name anymore x'D). Didn´t pop after the 1:0 win but after we lost in the next round. Hope it helps someone :3

For me also only creating a new Epic Account helped to unlock the trophy. Won several games before with 1-0 (sweet thieves, fall ball, jinxed, and so on). Also got eliminated after some 1-0 wins and also won duo shows by being the last man standing ... no trophy.

I also suggest creating a new epic account, doing the trophy and switching back to the original account afterwards is the best solution. Maybe they fix it in the future but I won't count on it.

Did it today and got the trophy after I got eliminated after the 1-0 win in fall ball tournament first try.

13 hours ago, Sim_Racer_97 said:

For me also only creating a new Epic Account helped to unlock the trophy. Won several games before with 1-0 (sweet thieves, fall ball, jinxed, and so on). Also got eliminated after some 1-0 wins and also won duo shows by being the last man standing ... no trophy.

I also suggest creating a new epic account, doing the trophy and switching back to the original account afterwards is the best solution. Maybe they fix it in the future but I won't count on it.

Did it today and got the trophy after I got eliminated after the 1-0 win in fall ball tournament first try.

I did all what you said but didn't unlock for me, did you texted them to unlock it manually at first? frustrating how this trophy works for some people only, and I don't think any fix soon considering the large amount of broken rounds in this game. 

8 hours ago, TheVicarHeahmund said:

I did all what you said but didn't unlock for me, did you texted them to unlock it manually at first? frustrating how this trophy works for some people only, and I don't think any fix soon considering the large amount of broken rounds in this game. 

Hi, yeah I wrote to the support. They told me that the achievement unlocked on their side, but did not get the trophy. 

I guess, it should unlock the first time or you have to create a new epic account. Because every time when you win 1-0 and you already have the achievement unlocked on epic, the ps5 "thinks" you already have it. This is the problem I think.

So I can only tell what helped for me. And what helped me was creating a new epic account. 

But yeah, you are right. Pretty frustrating how the trophy works. Also tried every other possible work around before but nothing worked for me.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sim_Racer_97 said:

Hi, yeah I wrote to the support. They told me that the achievement unlocked on their side, but did not get the trophy. 

I guess, it should unlock the first time or you have to create a new epic account. Because every time when you win 1-0 and you already have the achievement unlocked on epic, the ps5 "thinks" you already have it. This is the problem I think.

So I can only tell what helped for me. And what helped me was creating a new epic account. 

But yeah, you are right. Pretty frustrating how the trophy works. Also tried every other possible work around before but nothing worked for me.

I created new epic and managed to get 0-1 in the fall ball event after so many tries and lost on purpuse on the next round which was final, but again no luck:( I guess it has to be on first round and get eliminated in the second round. I will try it as last resort but again it takes million tries to get 0-1 cuz my teammate’s always score more:(

EDIT: i did 0-1 from first round and then eliminated the next round and again no trophy:( i guess that was screwed because i had 0-1 on this account before - gonna try with new account lol

edit2: so even after creating fresh epic account I did the requirement but no trophy I guess it’s bugged for me forever unless they fix the trophies in the far far future:( 

1 hour ago, TheVicarHeahmund said:

I created new epic and managed to get 0-1 in the fall ball event after so many tries and lost on purpuse on the next round which was final, but again no luck:( I guess it has to be on first round and get eliminated in the second round. I will try it as last resort but again it takes million tries to get 0-1 cuz my teammate’s always score more:(

EDIT: i did 0-1 from first round and then eliminated the next round and again no trophy:( i guess that was screwed because i had 0-1 on this account before - gonna try with new account lol

edit2: so even after creating fresh epic account I did the requirement but no trophy I guess it’s bugged for me forever unless they fix the trophies in the far far future:( 

Oh my god, that sucks. Yeah, I know, sometimes you can play for hours fall ball without getting a 1-0.

I hope you have more luck on the squad celebration show. This special show comes ever few weeks. The good thing about it is that it always starts with the tail game (don't know the exact name). Very good game to qualify with a score of 1. Maybe you want to try it with a fresh account when this show is coming