Low Baller bug and fix

xJaegerwulf

36 minutes ago, Sim_Racer_97 said:

Oh my god, that sucks. Yeah, I know, sometimes you can play for hours fall ball without getting a 1-0.

I hope you have more luck on the squad celebration show. This special show comes ever few weeks. The good thing about it is that it always starts with the tail game (don't know the exact name). Very good game to qualify with a score of 1. Maybe you want to try it with a fresh account when this show is coming

Yeah i was thinking the same but who know when this show comes! Thanks mate for your responses

23 hours ago, TheVicarHeahmund said:

Yeah i was thinking the same but who know when this show comes! Thanks mate for your responses

You can always google for upcoming special shows in fall guys. There is a wiki website for it and there are the upcoming shows listed. The show you need would be "squad celebration". Don't know when this show comes the next time but its pretty often, like the extreme shows or sweet thieves and so on. There are not that many different special shows.

I wish I could help you more but unfortunately this trophy is pure shit. I mean its a shame from the developers that they don't care about this bug. It's okay that bugs exists, they can happen. But not dealing with them at all is an absolute no go. Unfortunately epic games is only interested in money, not in the community :/

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 12/23/2022 at 6:35 PM, PureHollow_ said:

I've meet the requirements for this like 4 times since the event came out once on a new epic account it still won't pop does anyone have any advice e

your best chance is sweet thieves - you have to win as guardian with 1 thieve captured only. I know it sounds so luck based but I got it with few tries. This Trophy is bugged in a way that is different for everyone. I tried all the workarounds mentioned in this thread but none worked for me, so if you also tried everything and didn't work sweet thieves is your best shot, and luckly it is returning in January. Also make sure you play with fresh epic account. Good luck 

Edited by TheVicarHeahmund
  • Like 1

On 26/09/2022 at 8:30 AM, xJaegerwulf said:

Greetings everyone!

So if anyone's been struggling unlocking Low Baller (other than the known issue with trophies) and is -like me- frustrated that winning with a score of 1 doesn't actually get you the trophy, it's because it's bugged (what else is new?).

So I linked a new account to clean up the remaining trophies and I had especially a hard time with Low Baller since I won several different Team Games and still didn't get it. After a little digging I came across a potential fix which worked like a charm!

In order to get Low Baller, you have to qualify with a score of 1 and then get ELIMINATED in the next round.

Credits to Ace and Ex GHOSTface of TrueAchievements for finding this "fix".

Good luck!

Thanks for this tip, it just got me my platinum. ? I restarted my progress for the PS5 version because I really fancied playing this again. Low Baller glitched on me though. I made 1-0 in Fall Ball twice and won a game of Jinx as well, which went to me surviving as the last player.

I had no luck and emailed them because people said they can pop your trophy. It all went through okay, but the trophy still didn't pop when they said they manual popped it for me. 

So I restarted my progress once again once I got all my other trophies and finally used this method. I got tail tag mode with 2v2v2v2.

Got through with one tail and then it didn't pop, but then lost the final on purpose and it finally gave me the 'Kaa-Bling' ?

So I can confirm this is a good method, just be sure to reset progress when going for this bugged trophy. 

Cheers! ?

• 3 weeks later...

Add another Low Baller glitch to the pile, I was playing on the PS4 version though. 

Won 1-0 on the 3rd round of Fall Ball and lost the final round which was some random game (Kraken?). 

I've played so many rounds of Fall Ball and only got to a 0-0 Overtime once, which we lost immediately. 

I'm gonna set this game down until they have a Golden Ball event, pretty disappointed that the Support Team "unlocked" the achievement on my Fall Guys account, but it did not pop on my PSN Account.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, JIMMOTHYY said:

Add another Low Baller glitch to the pile, I was playing on the PS4 version though. 

Won 1-0 on the 3rd round of Fall Ball and lost the final round which was some random game (Kraken?). 

I've played so many rounds of Fall Ball and only got to a 0-0 Overtime once, which we lost immediately. 

I'm gonna set this game down until they have a Golden Ball event, pretty disappointed that the Support Team "unlocked" the achievement on my Fall Guys account, but it did not pop on my PSN Account.

Did they unlock it on your account after your experience on fall ball you just mentioned, or did they unlock for a previous instance that occurred?

If they unlocked low baller on your account & you didn't get the trophy, the only way around it is to link a different epic games account to your PSN, then meet the low baller requirement again.

On 1/22/2023 at 0:07 PM, BeeOnTheTee said:

If they unlocked low baller on your account & you didn't get the trophy, the only way around it is to link a different epic games account to your PSN, then meet the low baller requirement again.

Yeah, I met the requirements for Low Baller this weekend and reached out because it didn't pop. The Customer Service rep said that they "unlocked" it on their end, but still didn't unlock on my end. So from what you're saying reaching out to Customer Service did more harm than good for my account lol. 

I'll make a new account if they bring Golden Goal back around, out of the whole weekend I only had three games that went 1 - 0 (two of them I was on the losing team). 

On 1/23/2023 at 7:54 PM, JIMMOTHYY said:

Yeah, I met the requirements for Low Baller this weekend and reached out because it didn't pop. The Customer Service rep said that they "unlocked" it on their end, but still didn't unlock on my end. So from what you're saying reaching out to Customer Service did more harm than good for my account lol. 

I'll make a new account if they bring Golden Goal back around, out of the whole weekend I only had three games that went 1 - 0 (two of them I was on the losing team). 

Yeah I had the exact same issue that occurred to you. After linking a new epic games account to my PSN I was able to get the trophy to pop in the "fall ball" limited time event. Unfortunately with fall ball, in addition to the difficulty of achieving a 1-0 result, you then have to lose the next round in order for the trophy to correctly pop.

Hopefully golden goal comes back soon so that you can get the trophy easily.

• 2 weeks later...

I’ve also had Low Baller not pop, and contacted Epic Games who have ‘unlocked’ it and no dice. Last one I need for the platinum. Could anyone advise me on how to start a new Epic account on PS5? And would I lose my current account on PS5 if I do this? Or can I re-sign into it again after. I’m rather fond of my Death’s Door Crow skin, but will nuke if it’s my only option for the platinum. ?

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/10/2023 at 10:27 PM, GamerPSI said:

I’ve also had Low Baller not pop, and contacted Epic Games who have ‘unlocked’ it and no dice. Last one I need for the platinum. Could anyone advise me on how to start a new Epic account on PS5? And would I lose my current account on PS5 if I do this? Or can I re-sign into it again after. I’m rather fond of my Death’s Door Crow skin, but will nuke if it’s my only option for the platinum. 1f60a.png

You will not loose your skins & progress if you switch to new epic account - simply unlink your psn id from your current epic account then create new epic and link your psn id on the new account. Once you get your trophy you can easily switch back to your old epic and all your stuff will be there. 

I had the low baller bugged too and contacting MT or epic made even worse because they unlock it from thier side but not from Playstation side thus the game will keep thinking you had it. Unfortunetly nothing helped me like winning fall ball 1-0 and then losing the next. However, the only thing worked for me was winning Sweet thieves as guardian with 1 Thieve in jail only. I know it sounds too lucky-based but I guess needs some tries. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 24/02/2023 at 1:15 PM, TheVicarHeahmund said:

However, the only thing worked for me was winning Sweet thieves as guardian with 1 Thieve in jail only. I know it sounds too lucky-based but I guess needs some tries. 

It is also the thing who worked for me !

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Anyone got any tips or anything? I’ve played squads for over 10 hours now and I’m not getting anywhere close to this, understandably no one I know wants to play this game so I’m essentially stuck with randoms. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, SzzMN said:

Anyone got any tips or anything? I’ve played squads for over 10 hours now and I’m not getting anywhere close to this, understandably no one I know wants to play this game so I’m essentially stuck with randoms. 

When I got the trophy on the PS5 version, I ended up having Jinx as one of my events, and when my team had just 1 person left and the other team lost, it registered that I completed the requirements for Low Baller…but the problem is that you definitely need to be eliminated in the round following the Jinx event, so OP is 100% spot on about that. My trophy only popped after I got eliminated in the next round. I honestly don’t have a single clue why the trophy works that way now.

When I was trying to go for the trophy on the EU stack, I was playing Fall Ball, and when my team qualified with just 1 point and the other team 0, went all the way to the end and won the episode with my team only to have the trophy not pop. It’s the strangest thing. Fast forward a little later and I tried the same method again with Fall Ball, but that time my squad and I got eliminated and the trophy popped. It’s an absolute must to get eliminated in the following round for the trophy it seems. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, HoorayForTyler said:

When I was trying to go for the trophy on the EU stack, I was playing Fall Ball, and when my team qualified with just 1 point and the other team 0, went all the way to the end and won the episode with my team only to have the trophy not pop. It’s the strangest thing. Fast forward a little later and I tried the same method again with Fall Ball, but that time my squad and I got eliminated and the trophy popped. It’s an absolute must to get eliminated in the following round for the trophy it seems. 

Thanks good to know you have to get eliminated.
So basically I’m gonna have to find 3 other people and co ordinate this whenever we get jinx or fall ball, I’ve tried for 15 hours now solo queuing squads and every-time on fall ball just before the end someone on my team scores an own goal to ruin it. 
Good to know that Jinx and fall ball are the best for this too. Thanks.

For anyone reading this trophy is bugged worse than just having to get eliminated, I managed to get this in a final of jinx, it was a 3V3 and my team won 1-0 I had done this multiple times before but for some reason the trophy unlocked this time.

Edited by SzzMN
  • Like 3

I got Fall Ball yesterday as a Final and won 1-0 but the trophy didn't pop.

Is it "normal" (with the current requirements) that it doesn't work if it's a Final round?

I think contacting support would just make it worse because they would either not do anything or unlock it on their end and it would glitch and not pop in-game. I forgot to save the vid anyway.

So the only way to do it is to meet the requirements in a non-Final round and get eliminated in the next round or wait for a special event (like Golden Goal or Squad Celebration)?

PS: I'm on PS4, but I don't think that makes a difference. Also, I started fresh on this acc last week and I didn't have an Epic acc at all (until today).

11 minutes ago, DizzyDavidson said:

I got Fall Ball yesterday as a Final and won 1-0 but the trophy didn't pop.

Is it "normal" (with the current requirements) that it doesn't work if it's a Final round?

I think contacting support would just make it worse because they would either not do anything or unlock it on their end and it would glitch and not pop in-game. I forgot to save the vid anyway.

So the only way to do it is to meet the requirements in a non-Final round and get eliminated in the next round or wait for a special event (like Golden Goal or Squad Celebration)?

PS: I'm on PS4, but I don't think that makes a difference. Also, I started fresh on this acc last week and I didn't have an Epic acc at all (until today).

Final rounds don't count unfortunately. 

7 minutes ago, Markemmanuel said:

Final rounds don't count unfortunately. 

Ah, ok then I'm not too worried about that. Thank you for the quick reply.

I'll just have to keep trying in different rounds. 

Edit: I'm just having really bad luck when Fall Ball/Jinxed/Tail Tag shows up in those rounds. xD 

Edited by DizzyDavidson
  • Like 1

• 5 months later...
On 9/25/2023 at 5:25 AM, ScottishNub said:

Is this trophy even possible now cause all team based games are in finals now, cause you have to get eliminated in the next round

I got it yesterday in a final of jynx or whatever its called. The one where you are jynxed and have to grab all opponents to jynx them too. I'm not sure what the result of the game was, all I know is I caught the last opponent. So I think we must have had 1 left. Or only one jynxed, I don't know.

At least I can say it is popping in finals.

Edited by Ric

2 hours ago, Ric said:

I got it yesterday in a final of jynx or whatever its called. The one where you are jynxed and have to grab all opponents to jynx them too. I'm not sure what the result of the game was, all I know is I caught the last opponent. So I think we must have had 1 left. Or only one jynxed, I don't know.

At least I can say it is popping in finals.

well that's good but i'm super unlucky all i've played for the past week is squads probably 80 matches in total and only found one team game fall ball i'm not sure if they are just super rare now for a final