Valkyrie Profile Lenneth

Burritoprime

8 minutes ago, DeepEyes7 said:

Yes, until december... I wonder if it will have a trophy list... Or it could be a DLC list for Elysium?

Damn that's far... really hope it will have a trophy list even if it's just a 100% but I'm hopeful for a platinum, damn it will suck if it's a DLC since the game has a lot of content and trophy potential, like recruit all characters, all ending and of course finish the Seraphic Gate, or God forbid beat Iseria Queen on hard....actually I can live without the last one.

13 minutes ago, DeepEyes7 said:

Yes, until december... I wonder if it will have a trophy list... Or it could be a DLC list for Elysium?

Given that it can be bought/played separately from Elysium, I doubt it would be added as a DLC list, unless they got really convoluted and treated it like some of the DLCs that are available standalone (Assassin’s Creed: Freedom Cry is the only one I can think of off the top of my head, where it’s both standalone with its own list and a DLC list for the “parent” game, though I’m sure it’s not unique.)

11 minutes ago, Ashande said:

Given that it can be bought/played separately from Elysium, I doubt it would be added as a DLC list, unless they got really convoluted and treated it like some of the DLCs that are available standalone (Assassin’s Creed: Freedom Cry is the only one I can think of off the top of my head, where it’s both standalone with its own list and a DLC list for the “parent” game, though I’m sure it’s not unique.)

The Last of Us Left Behind is also a standalone and yet a DLC.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Ashande said:

I hope it, but the fact that you can get the game in the deluxe edition of Elysium gave me a little doubt...

5 hours ago, Sunnyburrito said:

The Last of Us Left Behind is also a standalone and yet a DLC.

That’s the other big one I was trying to think of. Thank you.

5 hours ago, DeepEyes7 said:

I hope it, but the fact that you can get the game in the deluxe edition of Elysium gave me a little doubt...

You got Far Cry 3 with the deluxe edition of Far Cry 5, and going even further back, F.E.A.R. 2 was the preorder bonus at a lot of places for F.E.A.R. 3; I also got Far Cry: Blood Dragon as a bundle with… something (I don’t remember where. Far Cry: New Dawn, maybe? I dunno.) It’s not unheard of to give a full game away as a perk or part of a package, and given the cult status of the Valkyrie games, bundling them that way doesn’t seem odd or a reason to worry.

Again, not saying it won’t happen, I just don’t think it’s likely.

• 2 months later...
18 hours ago, Sunnyburrito said:

Not as far as know but the game is set to release in 2 days, fingers crossed it get trophies at all.

i just hope it get trophies but separate to elysium, not added to elysium list

18 hours ago, TenebraZero said:

that hearing voices sounds like a pain

28 minutes ago, GrumpyFelo said:

i just hope it get trophies but separate to elysium, not added to elysium list

that hearing voices sounds like a pain

Considering you can't get every einherjar in a single playthrough and you would have to play the post game content as well, yes, it would be.