Weedcraft Inc Trophy Thoughts

Helyx

• 4 months later...

Saw this because I was looking for a 420-based trophy (i.e. the platinum of this game). It's not my preferred genre of game, but it's really interesting and pretty addicting IMO.

It's funny how realistic a lot of the elements and processes in the game are, coming from personal horticultural experience; I think that made it super easy to hop into the game. The controls are a little funky for console but I think this game is pretty baller for what it is.

Edited by Long-Ryde
  • Like 1

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
2 hours ago, lil_nicky423 said:

Looks like the UI associated with weed campaigns is broken.  This inhibits progression scenario 2 (Highs and Laws) and the Puff Piece trophy.  Hopefully its fixed soon, appears to be working on Ps4 version.

I ran into this same issue as well while I was trying to chip away at that "Highs and Laws" scenario. I couldn't for the life of me get my cursor to hover over the area where you need to change the duration/medium/topics for the Marketing Campaigns. I tried switching controllers and even tried connecting a mouse to my PS5 to see if that would work, but unfortunately it did not. As shitty as it is, I'm glad to see I'm not the only on having this issue. Such a pain in the ass too cause I'm actually enjoying the game and was planning on Milestone'ing the plat. I might try shooting the devs a tweet and see if they end up looking into it at some point soon. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Pray_4_the_End said:

I ran into this same issue as well while I was trying to chip away at that "Highs and Laws" scenario. I couldn't for the life of me get my cursor to hover over the area where you need to change the duration/medium/topics for the Marketing Campaigns. I tried switching controllers and even tried connecting a mouse to my PS5 to see if that would work, but unfortunately it did not. As shitty as it is, I'm glad to see I'm not the only on having this issue. Such a pain in the ass too cause I'm actually enjoying the game and was planning on Milestone'ing the plat. I might try shooting the devs a tweet and see if they end up looking into it at some point soon. 

That'd be great. A little visibility on the issue may help. 

I would echo you in that I've really enjoyed the game.  It has a nice gameplay loop, and has a been a nice casual play for the last couple weeks.

• Like 1