"Serious Sam" trophy is glitched

It's been a while since I played SS4, so I might be wrong here, but do you have any modifiers active during the playthrough? I'm unsure if SS4 kept in the modifiers or not, so I'm probably not remembering things correctly. If modifiers are active, it usually disables some trophies from being unlocked like with the previous games.  Another issue might be that you used more than one save slot? I'm not sure what the issue is either and nobody else has brought it up, so maybe try messaging the other people who you saw with the same issue and find out how they got the trophy to pop. 

• Like 4

15 hours ago, simfitz_13 said:

I also have the same problem. Serious Sam trophy not popping. Tried playing the last level twice co-op and single player. Only trophy i need for the Platnium

I got the plat, and I have a theory of what causes it based on someone else I spoke to that encountered it: both of us used chapter select to replay chapters (for miscs) before we'd beaten the game.

So I deleted my save and speedran the campaign from scratch (took ~3.5h) and also stuck to a single manual save, and the trophy popped just fine.