Is this a better Overcooked clone? (Trophy Thoughts)

I don’t know if it’s better or not but it’s cute and looks pretty fun. What a great idea to prepare surprise balls instead of food dishes. I showed the trailer to my 10 y.o. who is more the target audience and she said it looks cute and like Overcooked. Might play one day. Seems to have a collect em all aspect judging by the trophies and that’s a big selling point of LOLs.

We’ve played a Barbie and Monster High game long ago but not sure if they’re the ones you’re referring to. Monster High New Ghoul at School was good and had lots to do and exploration.

Edited by NMErickson
grammar

I have no idea but I will say this brand LOL is shit.  It's like gambling for little children.  I get it that it's not that much different from collecting things like baseball cards or anything else where you don't know wha is in the package but in the case of these toys they are way overpriced for what you get.  My child loved them and I got her a big tub for her birthday and she opened it all and it was this tiny little pile of plastic garbage in the end for $100.00.   its mostly made up of the packaging.  She wanted more and at Christmas i decided to get her what she wanted and bought her another large tub and it was the exact same thing in all 50 or so packages within that tub as the 1st one.  Thought the whole thing behind it was it was suppose to be surprise.  So the poor kid gets the same crap twice.  Of course, she wasn't half as pissed as I was she was 8.   At 8 you're suppose to be easily taken advantage of.   I never bought anymore of that garbage for her again though.  thankfully I got her to see it was garbage. 

Edited by steel6burgh
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, steel6burgh said:

but in the case of these toys they are way overpriced for what you get.

Yea for sure they are way overpriced for what you get. We only bought a few over the years but have heard other stories like yours. Ouch. This $40 game seems like much better value than 4 or so of the toys.

Edited by NMErickson

54 minutes ago, NMErickson said:

Yea for sure they are way overpriced for what you get. We only bought a few over the years but have heard other stories like yours. Ouch. This $40 game seems like much better value than 4 or so of the toys.

yeah it's probably a better deal than the toys ,I'd never support the brand though in any way after the toys.