Great work!

3 hours ago, enaysoft said:

A few people have got the platinum, so unless a party just took place, or maybe it was a bit easier than first thought.

It's likely that some people have 2 consoles and just put 11 accounts on their second console so they can switch around all 11 and get the platinum much more easily without relying on other people. 

Also, this "online" stuff just feels like a ploy to get more “day one” sales, so people don't feel desperate in regard to missing out on the platinum. Or it might backfire and people won't buy it so much.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, StygianWolf4 said:

Also, this "online" stuff just feels like a ploy to get more “day one” sales, so people don't feel desperate in regard to missing out on the platinum. Or it might backfire and people won't buy it so much.

You're giving the dev waaay too much credit.

17 hours ago, Colin_Raleigh said:

This craze of the majority of game developers wanting to have online multiplayer in their games pretty much all began with a certain FPS series, never thought I'd see the day that these bible bangers would try to mimic Call of Duty like everyone else.

i can just imagine call of duty but christen. were the enemies would be Satan and devils. i have a imagination :)

• Like 1