Changing profile's country

GaidenXI

Hello.

I came from Xbox and I was using TrueAchievements mainly and it has a really nice feature that allows you to change your country despite your ID region. A feature like this would be helpful for those like me who live in a country different to their ID's region. You might ask why did you choose a different region? Simply put, US store is by far the best and i would miss on a lot if i would choose Saudi Arabia as my region.

So, is it possible to add this feature so I would appear on the Saudi Arabia leaderboards instead of US?

Don't think OP is talking about store or anything to do with Sony. Back when I made my account there was no store in my country so I created a UK acctg. Now I would also like to be ranked on my country's leaderboard. It would also help on gaming sessions for others to have an idea of my time and possible lag.  

11 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

Sony doesn't offer that feature outside the EU but even then, you can only choose other EU stores so you're stuck with your current store region I'm afraid if you live anywhere else.

Why did you edit your previous reply? you obviously knew what i'm talking about. lol

1 minute ago, fenris-lima said:

Don't think OP is talking about store or anything to do with Sony. Back when I made my account there was no store in my country so I created a UK acctg. Now I would also like to be ranked on my country's leaderboard. It would also help on gaming sessions for others to have an idea of my time and possible lag.  

It would be a really nice feature lets hope they implement it.

6 minutes ago, fenris-lima said:

In that case, this is something which has been suggested here many times but so far it has fallen on deaf ears so don't expect it to happen any time this side of hell freezing over :(.

3 minutes ago, GaidenXI said:

Why did you edit your previous reply? you obviously knew what i'm talking about. lol

It would be a really nice feature lets hope they implement it.

I got confused because you were talking about 2 different things at once so changed my response based on what I incorrectly thought the correct answer was.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

1 minute ago, HuntingFever said:

In that case, this is something that has been suggested here many times but so far it has fallen on deaf ears so don't expect it to happen any time this side of hell freezing over :(.

I got confused because you were talking about 2 different things at once so changed my response based on what I incorrectly thought the correct answer was.

ahh i see my bad

On 17/10/2022 at 8:25 AM, GaidenXI said:

Hello.

I came from Xbox and I was using TrueAchievements mainly and it has a really nice feature that allows you to change your country despite your ID region. A feature like this would be helpful for those like me who live in a country different to their ID's region. You might ask why did you choose a different region? Simply put, US store is by far the best and i would miss on a lot if i would choose Saudi Arabia as my region.

So, is it possible to add this feature so I would appear on the Saudi Arabia leaderboards instead of US?

It would be nice for people to be able to do this. I know PSNTL had this feature, but unfortunately not here. If you want to make sure you are in your own countries LB, you will have to make sure you are tracked there too.

• 1 year later...