Call of Duty MW 2 campaign early access pre load October 19

As per the title if you pre ordered the game you get to play the campaign up to a week before it’s released. But I don’t see COD MW2 in my library. Restored licenses still don’t come up. If I find it in the store it still says you pre ordered it and if I click on it, it only shows the countdown. When are going to be able to pre download the game for the early campaign access. Thanks 

edit October 18th: 

Apparently you can pre load the game for campaign early access October 19th. MP, Co op, war zone October 21st. 

Edited by ZEE11W

3 minutes ago, kieez343 said:

it'll be preloadable in about 3-4 days. Campaign only tho.

yeah I thought we will be able to played it October 20. Since it’s getting released on the 28th. So technically we should be able to download it before but I guess we have to wait until the 20th to be able to preload the game 

Edited by ZEE11W

On 17. 10. 2022 at 11:36 PM, Mr_Bandicoot93 said:

Oh man I just hope its under 150 GB. When I see all these download packs again I get nightmare Dejavus from Modern Warfare 2019

I just downloaded it and the whole package is just over 72 GB on PS5, even with MP, Coop and Warzone packs. Sure, it will probably get more content and will be over 100 GB on release day, but still, the size is pretty small (as in regular for normal games, small for CoD behemoths)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mr_Bandicoot93 said:

Yes im pretty glad. The big question now is: What about trophies? When no list is available, will you get it auto next weekend or is it bugged then and you must repeat story

List will just end up being available on Thursday when the campaign goes live. Other games where you get early access to all of it or a portion have done that, no reason the same wouldn't happen with this. 

Edited by go123ty
czDante92 pointed out it doesn't launch Friday, it's Thursday

3 hours ago, nicoreese145 said:

MW19's was pretty okay and no multiplayer trophies was great. I hope this one will follow the lead.

You're right, that was a good list. The hope is that Spec Ops won't be buggy and a mess and that the game won't be impossible for a time like MW19. But if it's as fun as that game I'm really looking forward to it

• Like 1