Bugged Trophies?

Alvexas

3 hours ago, WiedzminN7 said:

Finally Massacre Party trophy has been fixed. 

How is the overall performance? I refunded this game awhile back due to the bugged trophies and poor performance after playing SS4. Any chance that the NA version of SSC finally getting that one trophy fixed?

16 hours ago, DHawk12 said:

How is the overall performance? I refunded this game awhile back due to the bugged trophies and poor performance after playing SS4. Any chance that the NA version of SSC finally getting that one trophy fixed?

The game runs just fine in my opinion

On 4/20/2024 at 4:13 AM, FrostWolf-5 said:

The game runs just fine in my opinion

Maybe it was just frame drops like SS4, not a deal breaker like bugged trophies because I really like SS4. I’ll be picking this up when it goes up when it goes on sale again.

On 4/28/2024 at 2:33 AM, GeminiEntity said:

Did the US version also get a patch/fix for the x2 multiplier trophy? Can anyone that has the game confirm?

None of the game patches have appeared on prospero, maybe there's just a bit of a delay, then you should be able to see if the US got a patch.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dark_Overlord said:

None of the game patches have appeared on prospero, maybe there's just a bit of a delay, then you should be able to see if the US got a patch.

This^

It's likely their patch scanner hasn't picked up the patch yet, that or no-one has uploaded the details to the site owners.

• Like 1