Outlast Whistleblower

DaScorpio_

Also are there any walker's in the game? I REALLY don't want them to kill me on my insane like they did on my main game playthrough

I don't want to spoil this for you but there's 3 different guys that'll one hit kill you and you deal with them most of the time. But I'd overall say it's easier then the main game

The dlc is good and its better than main story ! I completed the game on insane and is not very hard... there is only 2 parts where you have to be careful !!

Also I must say the game has macabre scenes but (for me) not scary enough :)

It's much better then the main game. The curtscenes were so creepy, especially those with the Groom

I don't want to spoil this for you but there's 3 different guys that'll one hit kill you and you deal with them most of the time. But I'd overall say it's easier then the main game

It's much better then the main game. The curtscenes were so creepy, especially those with the Groom

Not too creepy if you put that scene when a guy masturbating with dead corpses :P

Really? Where'd you hear that? I just checked Red Barrels site and there's no mention of another DLC (unless I overlooked it). 

Think about it .. the outlast exceeded expectations so there are naturally a new dlc and maybe a second game! .. Is not a matter of guessing but soon you're gonna end up giving me reason :)

I see what your saying. I'd like to see an Outlast 2, but maybe have it take place at another Murkoff facility. I don't know how much more you can do with Mount Massive.

I will not be here to guess where and how will be the second game but I look forward! After spending the insane in both modes I felt like "i want more" :D

Edited by Blood-Rose666

I see what your saying. I'd like to see an Outlast 2, but maybe have it take place at another Murkoff facility. I don't know how much more you can do with Mount Massive.

I think it could be in that one facility that they talked about in the documents in whistleblower, where they're experimenting with the effects of the engine on women. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...