Game search on PSNP

Adam

It not appearing on your profile is strange, it's doing the same thing on my other profile too, but the search function on this site has been terrible for as long as I can remember. You search Journey and the ps3 and 4 lists appear on page 8 of 10 with Figment being the top result on page 1. Journey and Figment only share 2 letters in common and not even in the same order. This site is a troll

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Riiszk said:

It not appearing on your profile is strange, it's doing the same thing on my other profile too, but the search function on this site has been terrible for as long as I can remember. You search Journey and the ps3 and 4 lists appear on page 8 of 10 with Figment being the top result on page 1. Journey and Figment only share 2 letters in common and not even in the same order. This site is a troll

yeah for a while i thought i never played this game....i still love this site though coz it offers features that Sony will never offer

57 minutes ago, Helyx said:

Klokako s.r.o. really do be fucking with these search results. Perhaps the new show/hide shovelware filter should apply to more parts of this website than just the front page and games browser?

Edited by Dry
400th post BTW. :)

I found an easier (at least easier than current) way:

-Search for flow (don't try Flower, it's pretty much the same as Journey)

-Go to the first version that appears (in my case, Vita was first)

-On the flow page, go to the Developer (Thatgamecompany)

-When you click on it, the full list of their games appears, and Journey (all versions) is right in the middle

-(Optional - extra points for existential dread) Reflect on your previous mistakes once again, and sit back to listen to the Journey soundtrack to fill the void

Follow me for more unnecessary tutorials!!!

• Like 3