How big game worlds should get this gen?

Mickzilla10

This year and next year we are going to start getting the big next-gen RPGs and sandbox games for our new generation, games like the Witcher 3, Dragon Age: Inquisition, Second Son, The Crew and hopefully Fallout 4.

Just wondering with the more powerful hardware how big these worlds could get or should get, while in the same time having a lot of depth and detail.

Which would ye prefer? Massive open worlds or smaller ones but with more detail?

for games such as fallout and TES i would love to see a 100-150 KM squared world. and one feature i'd love to see in MMO's is online trading. just a small plaza, that is online connected (like in fallout if you need something for quests you can just trade it) 

games like gta i think 30-50 KM squared would be great. tbh i was hoping for gta V a city as big as gta iv's (maybe just a little bit bigger) and a forest , rdr style of about 30 to 40 km squared.

I'd keep them about the same. Add more details. Games that are too open are kind of intimidating and usually turn out to be grindy or repetitive. 

Pretty much this. I believe a world as big as the one in RDR is good enough.

I don't care about how big the rold is, but how diverse they can make it. Nobody wants to walk 15 min just to get to the other corner of the map.